• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] Kingdom Age (Official release - 2019)

Server Website/AAC
http://kingdomageonline.com
Server Address
kingdomageonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's 1 hour left, how do I even connect. I see no download link or any information about that on this thread.

The website will be released when the time is up.

The website will be released when the time is up.

It says 1 hour left, by now It's supposed to atleast have a download link or something. I mean, don't inform us 1 minute before, that would just be a very bad idé.

Last edited:
This game is too damn hardcore, why do I get beaten by a snake? It makes no sense.
I hope It all worth when I get level 10, because its NOT fun at all to be in rookgaard, its just boring asf to lvl up with this learner wand (which is the only safe way to lvl up here, no one uses Melee weapons for example)

This game is too damn hardcore, why do I get beaten by a snake? It makes no sense.
I hope It all worth when I get level 10, because its NOT fun at all to be in rookgaard, its just boring asf to lvl up with this learner wand (which is the only safe way to lvl up here, no one uses Melee weapons for example)

Do you have suggestions to fix that?
You are right about the wands, but the attack attribute works like a Tibia skill (sword/club/axe).
So it means, to make the attack good for the melee vocations, I would need to increase a lot the weapons attack, since no one has attributes yet.

I need some solution that can give players on Rookie Island the possibility to attack without using the attack attribute as base, something like HMM rune.
But how to? Just put runes on shop at Rookie Island? Or it should be a more complex way to get the runes? Or not use runes, but other thing that you might have in mind.

If you want to help, just say so. I'm here to make the best I can.
Some people are helping and I'm always fixing almost everything they ask as possible.

Wands are always better before you gain skills/attributes, thats how its always been on Tibia. Especially since wands cannot miss the target.
The problem with melee weapons is that you keep missing and missing. At least in Rookgaard!

Back