• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] Kingdom Age (Official release - 2019)

Server Website/AAC
http://kingdomageonline.com
Server Address
kingdomageonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Do you have suggestions to fix that?
You are right about the wands, but the attack attribute works like a Tibia skill (sword/club/axe).
So it means, to make the attack good for the melee vocations, I would need to increase a lot the weapons attack, since no one has attributes yet.

I need some solution that can give players on Rookie Island the possibility to attack without using the attack attribute as base, something like HMM rune.
But how to? Just put runes on shop at Rookie Island? Or it should be a more complex way to get the runes? Or not use runes, but other thing that you might have in mind.

If you want to help, just say so. I'm here to make the best I can.
Some people are helping and I'm always fixing almost everything they ask as possible.

separate damage formula for vocation 0 ? slightly mod orignal one?

Im having a severe FPS drop, thats weird. Could you help me?
I have an i3 6100, 8gb ddr4 and a GTX 1050... I dont know what is hapenning

Do you have suggestions to fix that?
You are right about the wands, but the attack attribute works like a Tibia skill (sword/club/axe).
So it means, to make the attack good for the melee vocations, I would need to increase a lot the weapons attack, since no one has attributes yet.

I need some solution that can give players on Rookie Island the possibility to attack without using the attack attribute as base, something like HMM rune.
But how to? Just put runes on shop at Rookie Island? Or it should be a more complex way to get the runes? Or not use runes, but other thing that you might have in mind.

If you want to help, just say so. I'm here to make the best I can.
Some people are helping and I'm always fixing almost everything they ask as possible.

I think the attack attribute should either give more for each point overall or cost less points to upgrade.

And now i'm meaning overall & not just in rook. Feels really off-balance atm.. Running around as a melee class *needing* to use a wand to do damage just proves it's in dire need of adjustments.

Specially since it doesnt seem to be a way to reset attribute points, which would be an easy short term solution atm.

That's just my 2 cents..

Also, some actual valuable/fun loot from mobs would make it more enjoyable. Currently the only thing of value that's dropping seems to be the gems?

Also, fix broken assassins.
Peace

Last edited:
The balance is definitely missing.
You can also loot lvl 10 and lvl 20 gear from mobs (probably higher too, i just didnt kill strong enough monsters)

They could change attributes so that the cost goes up only for one attribute when that specific attribute hits 25 points, so if i have 25 in attack, only attack costs 2 points now, instead of everything.

Wands are always better before you gain skills/attributes, thats how its always been on Tibia. Especially since wands cannot miss the target.
The problem with melee weapons is that you keep missing and missing. At least in Rookgaard!

I see. I will think more about it.

separate damage formula for vocation 0 ? slightly mod orignal one?

Probably. I will think about how to solve the begginners attacks.

Im having a severe FPS drop, thats weird. Could you help me?
I have an i3 6100, 8gb ddr4 and a GTX 1050... I dont know what is hapenning

Have you tried the OpenGL already?

Try follow the instructions at Downloads page of our website.
There you will fing a Direct X9 support.
Try to use that and open with the DX9 client.

If nothing happens, increase your zoom.
This will increase your FPS for sure.
We need to do some fixes to our client FPS.

I think the attack attribute should either give more for each point overall or cost less points to upgrade.

And now i'm meaning overall & not just in rook. Feels really off-balance atm.. Running around as a melee class *needing* to use a wand to do damage just proves it's in dire need of adjustments.

Specially since it doesnt seem to be a way to reset attribute points, which would be an easy short term solution atm.

That's just my 2 cents..

Also, some actual valuable/fun loot from mobs would make it more enjoyable. Currently the only thing of value that's dropping seems to be the gems?

Also, fix broken assassins.
Peace

We will work in a way to make attributes reset available for everyone.

You can also loot lvl 10 and lvl 20 gear from mobs (probably higher too, i just didnt kill strong enough monsters)

They could change attributes so that the cost goes up only for one attribute when that specific attribute hits 25 points, so if i have 25 in attack, only attack costs 2 points now, instead of everything.

This seems good at first look, but it's not.
People would receive like 10 points and distribute them on all attributes.
It would give more advantage if you do that than distribute only in one attribute.
So if you don't distribute in multiple attributes, you would be probably disbalanced.

---

UPDATES AVAILABLE SO FAR

Server

1548658508823.png

1548639784237.png

Client

1548639795098.png

Last edited:
People got advantage in first 2 days of the game, characters were unbalanced, and so was pvp. Call me when you straighten that up and do a character reset, no point in playing now

great game dude, keep it this way! :)

Thank you a lot!

People got advantage in first 2 days of the game, characters were unbalanced, and so was pvp. Call me when you straighten that up and do a character reset, no point in playing now

Some changes about balancing has been made so far.
Including the already mentioned like -50% of PvP damages, Venom power and NPC of attributes reset.

UPDATES AVAILABLE SO FAR

Server

1548690513954.png

I dont see why it would necesarily be a problem for players to distribute points around different stats if the cost only changed for the specific stat once it hits a certain amount.

The way it works right now at the start you get nice boost of 3 attributes per level, after short while it changes to 3 attributes every 2 levels to relatively quick 1 attribute per level, soon people will have levels where they dont get any attributes because we receive 3 while they cost 4

If each attribute changed cost based only of the amount of points that specific attribute has then people can start wondering "is it worth for me to spend 2 points for extra health, or should i wait another level and save them for my attack?"

It just feels as if players will gain less marginal power/level the higher they get, while monsters most likely get marginally stronger (unless of course the way the calculation works is something like between 0-25 each point increases damage by 1% but 26-50 increase damage by 3%)-this is just a very base example to get the point across, keep in mind all my suggestions are based off assumptions, as i do not know how the things work behind the scenes

I dont see why it would necesarily be a problem for players to distribute points around different stats if the cost only changed for the specific stat once it hits a certain amount.

The way it works right now at the start you get nice boost of 3 attributes per level, after short while it changes to 3 attributes every 2 levels to relatively quick 1 attribute per level, soon people will have levels where they dont get any attributes because we receive 3 while they cost 4

If each attribute changed cost based only of the amount of points that specific attribute has then people can start wondering "is it worth for me to spend 2 points for extra health, or should i wait another level and save them for my attack?"

It just feels as if players will gain less marginal power/level the higher they get, while monsters most likely get marginally stronger (unless of course the way the calculation works is something like between 0-25 each point increases damage by 1% but 26-50 increase damage by 3%)-this is just a very base example to get the point across, keep in mind all my suggestions are based off assumptions, as i do not know how the things work behind the scenes

Look. I tried to make it work without increasing the cost for all attribute instead only one. But it just cannot be like this way.
Will Power, Agility, Dodge, Walking and Luck are limited to 100 points, so, if I do that, people at level 900+ would probably have:
1. +90% defense from all magical damages
2. Attacking every 250ms with a heavy attack
3. 90% of dodge from all damages
4. Walking speed on maximum
5. 50% of critical damage increasing +50% of any kind of damage

And probably a lot also on these unlimited attributes:
Attack/Defense/Health/Mana

This looks insane.
When I made this limit, it was for avoid people to came at this point, since there is no level limit to receive attribute points.

Look. I tried to make it work without increasing the cost for all attribute instead only one. But it just cannot be like this way.
Will Power, Agility, Dodge, Walking and Luck are limited to 100 points, so, if I do that, people at level 900+ would probably have:
1. +90% defense from all magical damages
2. Attacking every 250ms with a heavy attack
3. 90% of dodge from all damages
4. Walking speed on maximum
5. 50% of critical damage increasing +50% of any kind of damage

And probably a lot also on these unlimited attributes:
Attack/Defense/Health/Mana

This looks insane.
When I made this limit, it was for avoid people to came at this point, since there is no level limit to receive attribute points.

It's funny because literally a few hours ago on discord keru said that this isn';t a server to be reaching 999+ level, and that after lvl 100 the exp formula changes and it gets extremely difficult to get higher

To be completely fair.. I don't see people getting level 900 in the forseeable future..

It's funny because literally a few hours ago on discord keru said that this isn';t a server to be reaching 999+ level, and that after lvl 100 the exp formula changes and it gets extremely difficult to get higher

He's wrong.

To be completely fair.. I don't see people getting level 900 in the forseeable future..

Neither Tibia did, and top there is now level 1248. xd

Thats why you should test the classes on high lvls.
None of the classes should be able to have 90% dodge (even at level 900), the points cost on that attribute should be higher than the others and the limit should be lower. I think that about 40% to 45% would be alright, but only reachable at high levels and making the player sacrifice some points to increase dodge or any other OP attribute like AttackSpeed and Critical.
However, the attack attribute (which seems to work like normal tibia sword, ax and club skills) should be reworked, because some classes need to increase that to get hit the monsters, I was one of the players who have put too many points on a dodge and atk speed at the beginning and it didnt worth it ... Maybe a reduction of the damage gained on that attribute (?), the main percentage of the damage could came from the weapons.

Thats why you should test the classes on high lvls.
None of the classes should be able to have 90% dodge (even at level 900), the points cost on that attribute should be higher than the others and the limit should be lower. I think that about 40% to 45% would be alright, but only reachable at high levels and making the player sacrifice some points to increase dodge or any other OP attribute like AttackSpeed and Critical.
However, the attack attribute (which seems to work like normal tibia sword, ax and club skills) should be reworked, because some classes need to increase that to get hit the monsters, I was one of the players who have put too many points on a dodge and atk speed at the beginning and it didnt worth it ... Maybe a reduction of the damage gained on that attribute (?), the main percentage of the damage could came from the weapons.

Some work seems to have been done today, not sure when the changes will be implemented, but it seems like some damage has been changed, there is 100% chance for players to hit, and there will be implemented minimum damage (25% of your max possible hit, but that's before monster armor is calculated so you could still get 0 if monsters have high armor)

Oh and if youre thinking about high lvl players getting OP, think about something similar to Ragnarok. You could reduce the attribute points gained after certain level, it would obligate the person to make a build suited on how he wants his character in the future, the points got after that would be a "bonus" and the person could distribute to improve what he wishes to get better.

Back