• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][Custom/OTC] BlackTalon Online - Official Launch July 23rd, 7 PM GMT+2

Server Website/AAC
http://blacktalon.online/
Server Address
blacktalon.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Out of curiosity how come not listed on Otservlist anymore? I see you guys are running paid ads there though, was the server banned from the list?

Congrats on your new seasons success, some of the features look really well done and a nice clean teaser.

Out of curiosity how come not listed on Otservlist anymore? I see you guys are running paid ads there though, was the server banned from the list?

Congrats on your new seasons success, some of the features look really well done and a nice clean teaser.
There was a problem because we forgot to change a number in the code, which stopped players from entering. I guess the automatic system from otservlist detected a lot of people trying to login and instantly logging out, and thus we got banned.

What i saw on theard, the server looks realy epic and promising :) There is no even need to wish good luck, because such servers doesnt need luck, the server itself shows what is what.

Atm, will not try the game itself, so i wont get stuck on game , + low time...
Love the sprites, sell some ? :D :)

Vanagas

I remmember when blacktalon was in beta
Today its a big/crazy ot

Keep it up!

I remmember when blacktalon was in beta
Today its a big/crazy ot

Keep it up!
Crazy ? :O hm, i guess i must try it :D

Btw, why the name of the server is BlackTalon ? Talons ? Black talons ? you mean old fiat currency people used before current fiat currency ? :p :DDDDDD
just curiuos :)

There was a problem because we forgot to change a number in the code, which stopped players from entering. I guess the automatic system from otservlist detected a lot of people trying to login and instantly logging out, and thus we got banned.
Yea same has happened to us, figured thats what it was.

Keep up the great work :)

Crazy ? :O hm, i guess i must try it :D

Btw, why the name of the server is BlackTalon ? Talons ? Black talons ? you mean old fiat currency people used before current fiat currency ? :p :DDDDDD
just curiuos :)
I asked void for few names, and he said BlackTalon, both him and jacqen didnt liked at first, but i said, this is the name man! (the talon is supposed to be related to the claws of a werewolf) haha

Yea same has happened to us, figured thats what it was.

Keep up the great work :)
thanks \o

I asked void for few names, and he said BlackTalon, both him and jacqen didnt liked at first, but i said, this is the name man! (the talon is supposed to be related to the claws of a werewolf) haha

thanks \o
i See :)

I feel kinda scammed on this server, i tryed yesterday the ot, liked the server and i was like cheking Sms shop, and saw this promotion '' donate 10 bukcs, get 1 cosmetic ( shows what i can choose, in picture) , i was like oh this Celestial Aura nice i want get it il donate 10 bucks''...
and sadly i got to know this was just a scam.

If someone advertise '

Sell 1 pig from choose ( il give 5 photos 5 different pigs), you pay money waiting for my choosen pig, and it wont give any pig, just token for pig, with you need like 10x... What a scam.... ( my opinion)

I work in some comapanys we buy or use advertisments, and this is considered as scam....

Prof of scam:
scam blacktalon.png

As yesterday i found out that i was scammed, i wanted to charge back money and quit in same time...I dont want play/test/try scams ot..

But i giving another oppurtunity to server and i dont want ruin your paypal(possible, of charge backs)

So im asking for owners to send my payment back, and you can delete my char or take stuff i used points for etc etc...

Server itsself, seems atm nice, but this scam makes me rethink all...

Vanagas

i See :)

I feel kinda scammed on this server, i tryed yesterday the ot, liked the server and i was like cheking Sms shop, and saw this promotion '' donate 10 bukcs, get 1 cosmetic ( shows what i can choose, in picture) , i was like oh this Celestial Aura nice i want get it il donate 10 bucks''...
and sadly i got to know this was just a scam.

If someone advertise '

Sell 1 pig from choose ( il give 5 photos 5 different pigs), you pay money waiting for my choosen pig, and it wont give any pig, just token for pig, with you need like 10x... What a scam.... ( my opinion)

I work in some comapanys we buy or use advertisments, and this is considered as scam....

Prof of scam:
View attachment 66479

As yesterday i found out that i was scammed, i wanted to charge back money and quit in same time...I dont want play/test/try scams ot..

But i giving another oppurtunity to server and i dont want ruin your paypal(possible, of charge backs)

So im asking for owners to send my payment back, and you can delete my char or take stuff i used points for etc etc...

Server itsself, seems atm nice, but this scam makes me rethink all...

Vanagas

And when you played on my server you were using accounts (probably from your own server) to try and hack players... what a pleasant human being

And when you played on my server you were using accounts (probably from your own server) to try and hack players... what a pleasant human being
i played my 4 accounts, all vocs for months. ( you know why i played ? cuz it was like my old server nearly 1 to 1... i felt nostalgia like i played my old server, like everything is nearly same )... So im curiuos bro, who are you in reality, whos behind Evolunia avatar ? :)

+ i used like 5+- given accounts, by my old players tibians ( with now i know it was not their accounts and theyr friends or idk, and because of it i got banned on your server ) so yeah, you can say bad stuff on me on this spot, since it was my hands to login those accounts and take what i want. i to much trust people in good way so, but honestly at end i was happy i got banned, since i wanted to quit it anyway but was hard for month, so my reality created this... addict to tibia right...
Post automatically merged:

and + i have tryed to reach you from start of trying your creation/art/ evolunia ... Why can't contact and tell what happend, why ignored me from beggining ? if there is any demage done by me, i always want to solve it out. So if need contact those who got any demage done by my actions, im gladly try to recover the demage.

Last edited:
How about me? :) Tommy Boy the guy u banned,removed and locked accounts.Right after i donated to you ~2days. For testing server and reporting bugs :/ sadly i reported that bug that would make you restart your server :)

One of the best servers that I was playing (especially 1 season), second edition it's not p2w compared to first one but first edition was more enjoyable imo. Second season have a lot new futures like skill tree. Devs also transfered premium points from previous season 👍. Server actually is little bit unstable with some lags, that's why I'm not playing but wish this server all the best and i will be back next season or maybe same season at Winter when i will have more time.

May 10th, 2022 changelogs

Added:

• Spells level 1600 (The spell is granted while you doing the high desert story line)
  • Cooldown reduction on spellboost
  • Experience catch-up system: Players up to 70% of top level will receive bonus experience depending of the level difference, starting at 150%. You can check your current bonus exp by relogging
  • Fugo soulscroll
Changes:
  • Changed spells ticks amount (this will improve server performance). The damage per tick is increased so in the end you will do the same damage.
Burning ground: 6 -> 3
Energy Missiles 13 -> 4

Carniphila Attack 4 -> 3
Ice Storm 10 -> 4

Magic Arrow 12 -> 6
Arrow Volley 13 -> 4
Arrow Fury 19 -> 6

Cyclone 12 -> 4
Hundred Blades 13 -> 4
Northern Rage 6 -> 3
  • Level 800 spells cooldown reduced 20s -> 18s
  • Daily bosses will now have charges. You can recharge up to 1 charge (2 if premium) by just waiting the time. Charges bought through loyalty npc can bypass this limit. (You will not recharge through time if it is at the limit or higher)
Fixed:
  • Support spells not working on purple haze dungeon
Client:
  • Visual Changes of skill tree
  • Improvement on the creature display in some modules
  • Changed Inspect windows. Now it will show the profession levels and it will pop up in the rank/guild info when clicking a player

A little teaser of what's to come in the near future:
1652221501424.png
1652221513232.png
1652221531210.png
1652221543744.png

May 10th, 2022 changelogs

Added:

• Spells level 1600 (The spell is granted while you doing the high desert story line)
  • Cooldown reduction on spellboost
  • Experience catch-up system: Players up to 70% of top level will receive bonus experience depending of the level difference, starting at 150%. You can check your current bonus exp by relogging
  • Fugo soulscroll
Changes:
  • Changed spells ticks amount (this will improve server performance). The damage per tick is increased so in the end you will do the same damage.

• Level 800 spells cooldown reduced 20s -> 18s
  • Daily bosses will now have charges. You can recharge up to 1 charge (2 if premium) by just waiting the time. Charges bought through loyalty npc can bypass this limit. (You will not recharge through time if it is at the limit or higher)
Fixed:
  • Support spells not working on purple haze dungeon
Client:
  • Visual Changes of skill tree
  • Improvement on the creature display in some modules
  • Changed Inspect windows. Now it will show the profession levels and it will pop up in the rank/guild info when clicking a player

A little teaser of what's to come in the near future:
View attachment 67734
View attachment 67735
View attachment 67736
View attachment 67737
Cmon, you using Shadow Realm sprites now? (Aura and I've heard of others)

June 6th, 2022 changelogs

New Content!

Added:
  • Dark Island Content
  • Contained Blood Soul scroll
  • New Cosmetics at blue diamond shop: Shards Wings, Small Imp Wings, Lightforged Wings and Bats Aura
  • New Cosmetics at store: Full Assassin and Nightmare Outfits

Changes:
  • Equipment drops from bosses will now have a pity system. The pity system makes it so the chances that you will obtain an equipment from a boss gets increased in the events that you fail to drop it. Once you manage to drop an equipment from them, the increased chances will reset.
  • All seeing eye soul scroll value: HpMp 2% => 4%
  • Replaced Rarity tokens for blacktalon coins for the waypoint cost

Fixed:
  • Problem when entering events (no mc allowed)

Client:
  • New transition when using waypoints

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce the launch date of season 3 and some announcements: Blacktalon season 3 will release on
02-September at 19:00 UTC

Some others announcements:

Test Server
1. First of all we would like to thanks everyone who helped us at the open beta, we received a lot of feedback and bug reports that we really appreciate. This helped us collect data to improve the server. 2. The Test Server will close on 26th of august

New Season
1. As some of you have noticed in the test server, we had made some significant changes and added new systems, which hopefully will make the gameplay more enjoyable. (The list with all the changes from previous season will be posted a few days before the launch). 2. We learnt about past mistakes and we will not make big changes to core system mid-season unless absolutely necessary.

Donations
1. As announced already, we will be giving back every point donated through season 1 and 2, because problems in previous season we will also be giving back blue diamonds, the points drop scheduled were already announced 2. Starting now, we will have points package that include diverse items such: - Blue diamonds - Continental Shards (They can be used in place of fragments to summon continental bosses and each used increase the boss drop chance by 0.07%) - Worldboost Scroll - Seasonal Cosmetics: chest that contain seasonal cosmetics - VIP Chests: Chest with items such as T1/T2 upgraders, spell crystals and even mainland task/quest relic box 3. Preseason Promotion: - +10% points - For all package you will receive DOUBLE vip chests and DOUBLE continental shards - For 100$, 150$, 200$ and 300$ packages you will receive +50% tower tickets - This will last until the launch time!

See you guys there! 👊

Third Season of Blacktalon is back September 2nd, 2022 (7pm UTC).

Character creation is now available!

Reclaim
your old characters names!
Want your old character names back? For a limited time during launch, your previous character names have been reserved.
(reserved names will last until 2 weeks after launch)

As we said previously, every donation point from season 1 and 2 will be given back. But to not inflate the market and make a better balance to the game, the store, blue diamonds and legacy points will be delivered in a schedule as the following:

points_table.png

Few images of the new content!

Relicfusionmenu.png
bestiary.gif
waypoints.gif
cast.gif

Change-log

Added:
● Relic Fusion:
↳ Improve your relics by fusing them!
↳ More about: Wiki Relic Fusion
● Tower Arena:
↳ Fight floors full of monsters and don't forget to use tower tickets to improve the rewards!
↳ More about: Wiki Tower Arena
● Daily Job tasks npc (increased experience while doing them)
● Bestiary:
↳ Bestiary system, complete bestiary to increase either elite monster chance or overall increased loot rate from bosses
↳ More about: Wiki Bestiary
● New world boosts:
↳ +100% bestiary kill counts for 1 hour
↳ +100% task kill counts for 1 hour
↳ +40% boss loot rate for 1 hour
● Cast System:
↳ Stream and watch players streams by using the command !cast

Changes:
● Break System changed to "Smelter" (under "Others" menu)
↳ Smelt a variety of equipments and crystals to get gold, resources or lower tiered crystals
● Reduced drop chance of secret dungeon key (pits of inferno)
● Now the daily bosses charge is only consumed after you defeat the boss (if you die, charge wont be consumed)
● Complete rework of Soul Scroll bonuses (removed some 'useless' bonus and improved the scalling)
● Increased upgrade rate 3% -> 4.5%
● "Achievements" renamed to "Milestones"
● Changed the outfit reward from the story line mission to eliminate Arthoix (brotherhood => knight)
● All cities will be open so players can buy houses. Spawns will be locked until you have enough level to enter them.
● Skill Tree
↳ Completely reworked skill tree
↳ Each vocation will have different nodes and bonuses
↳ Structured with 4 paths (with 2 being vocation exclusive and 2 common to all)
↳ You can only obtain 1 "Big Nodes" from the same path.
↳ Removed points gained from quests (except a few ones) and "Milestones"
● Relics:
↳ Because of the new fusion system, we reduced the base values of a lot of relics (they will be the same or better at tier 2)
↳ Relic container reduced to 3 slots. You will be able to increase the slots through the game
● Milestones
↳ Bonus balanced
↳ Elite Creatures changed to be global instead of area separated
↳ Hunting Ground will now be separated through areas instead of uniques
● Dark Island task bosses rooms were removed and readded into a new main room, accessible through the NPC.
● Jewelcrafting:
↳ Reduced the level requeriment to craft Upgraders: T2: 10 => 1 / T3: 35 => 25 / T4: 75 => 50
● Legacy Shop:
↳ Removed Blue Diamond
↳ Added Tower Tickets
↳ Added 15% experience scroll
↳ Added chocolate cake
↳ Added energy recharge

Removed:
● All equipment essences removed from the game
● Experience bonus from all source, excluding scrolls and stamina

Fixes:
● Better walking (now you can stack with other players more easily)

Vocation Changes:
● Spell improvement for level 80 spells (only damage-wise)
● Increased Health or Mana gain per level to promoted vocations by 15%
● Warriors:
↳ Increased damage of "Cyclone" and "Hundred Blade" by 14%~
● Bowmans:
↳ Increased "Magic Arrow" ticks by 1
↳ Increased "Arrow Fury" targets by 1
● Druids:
↳ Increased damage of "Carniphila Attack" and "Eternal Winter" by around 13%
↳ "Nature Regen" base healing 5% => 3% & spell bonus 0.25% => 0.15%
● Mages:
↳ Reduced damage of energy missiles by 13%

Client: