• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][Custom/OTC] BlackTalon Online - Official Launch July 23rd, 7 PM GMT+2

Server Website/AAC
http://blacktalon.online/
Server Address
blacktalon.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is really sad... like i sad it would be cool atleast with 150~ players online, but unfortunately are only 130 characters created.
Without advertising, the server will be dead before it even starts.

This is really sad... like i sad it would be cool atleast with 150~ players online, but unfortunately are only 130 characters created.
It is advertised on here, otservlist with a countdown feature highlight on the main page, we have a large number in our discord and typically when servers go live, the character creation bumps from the numbers before. I'd expect it will be in the region of 200 created by launch time

Looks promising and would join but need mac client srry
Post automatically merged:

wishing u the best of luck!

It is advertised on here, otservlist with a countdown feature highlight on the main page, we have a large number in our discord and typically when servers go live, the character creation bumps from the numbers before. I'd expect it will be in the region of 200 created by launch time
Yeah, that's what i ment. Even 200 created by launch didnt mean that it will be 150 online players;P

Yeah, that's what i ment. Even 200 created by launch didnt mean that it will be 150 online players;P
Since we are a new server, first time online, people enter little by little, and if they liked it, they spread it to their friends

Truth is regarding the advertising stuff, it really matters far less than people think. We've done almost no advertising for Ravendawn for example, 20k people in our discord, 70k~ on mailing list. We've done a ton of data collection through 6 years of Archlight as well, it matters far less than anyone thinks. Word of mouth is everything in our niche space. If a concept is fresh, interesting, and well executed, people will line up for the release of it.

Best of luck today Blacktalon team!

Truth is regarding the advertising stuff, it really matters far less than people think. We've done almost no advertising for Ravendawn for example, 20k people in our discord, 70k~ on mailing list. We've done a ton of data collection through 6 years of Archlight as well, it matters far less than anyone thinks. Word of mouth is everything in our niche space. If a concept is fresh, interesting, and well executed, people will line up for the release of it.

Best of luck today Blacktalon team!
Thanks a lot for the words, means alot to me! 😄

Maybe a good server, But for someone Like me it isnt a long term server.
Firstly, A non paid player stand out a lot (in thE shop you have multiple boosts, if you dont donate you will fal behind)
Secondly, Their stat system is a bit broken (there is one stat that makes your weapon attack speed faster meaning you can simply just get lvl 200 put all your earned stats in attack speed, and get mad skills, vs players who only train that means if you just wanna grind top skill you may xlog, You will never get to top skill )

Here i show you something Admin skipped to show in this topic of advertisement.
1627121003013.png
1627121036474.png
1627121054744.png
1627121449274.png

So as someone like me who doesn't donate, who doesn't chase lvl , PLAYING THIS OTS IS POINTLESS
People charge up boosts having like 50% more exp +50% bonus stamina exp from PACC
they get lvl very fast it easy to show you how a non paid players stand out
also the more boosts and the higher lvl you get you can spread stats for you character, get mad attack speed dominate higscoreS
THIS OTS IS NOT FOR PLAYERS WHO PLAY RPG, AND TRY TO BUILD UP
WISH GOODLUCK TO ANYONE , BUT A DAY ON THAT IS ENOUGH TO ME TO STATE ITS PURE PAY TO WIN
AND WILL DIE IN A MATTER OF MONTH.
GOODLUCK

p.s This is a feedback by me Not a Subject to a dispute. I tried your ot and then realized its not for me because i cant afford to play it. So consider this a feedback and a bonus of showing the other side of the server that you skiped to show , cause if you did put the prices of points and items you offer, you wouldn't have the current 130 player, thats why servers die due to the fact you only show what you wanna show, and those who discover the negative side of the server just crumble out within time and you got only left people who value the money they spent and they stay till the last day of ERA, In my opinion You just went a bit too greedy with prices, didn't focus much on cosmetics More on Boosts cause you know well Boosts will sell and generate Income, Very smart Very suicidal
Also the 20x crashes at start+The built in Bug with double dash in client really put pressure on players, and considering how much you ask for points vs what rlly you offer is like buying Ford Fiesta for price of AMG. Unless a starting 30$ to even begin comfortable game play its fine by you. Its not fine by many, and you cant guarantee your player base will even stay 130 after a week.

Attachments

Last edited:
07:51 New record: 151 players online.

It keeps increasing!!

About what WakeAndBlake said.. You can get almost any bonus/outfit/mount that donators can get, they are on our loyalty shop (you can earn loyalty points by just staying online or by completing daily quests and bosses, you just need to play. Sorry this is not a server to just stay on trainer, you gain a lot more by exploring, doing quests, task, bosses and more.
We did had some rough hours at the start, some crashs. But so far we've been hours without crashs, just some restarts to fix/improve somethings.

We are trying to do some events daily that gives points/premmy, so stay online and you may get them.

Well Ill be damned! I remember last year when you guys were making this, im so happy to see how far you guys have come! Ill be on in a little bit, kind of busy this weekend with the fam. Best of luck, and cant wait to get on!

Yours,
Smokie <3

09:19 New record: 231 players online.

Come join us! If we reach 300 players online we will give 7 days of premium to everyone!

Me and my team are having alot of fun playing your otserver, but a big downside from our prospective is the short time it takes to loose shared exp. Cant lure in a spawn when hunting because shared exp is removed after 5sec of not attacking a monster.

Me and my team are having alot of fun playing your otserver, but a big downside from our prospective is the short time it takes to loose shared exp. Cant lure in a spawn when hunting because shared exp is removed after 5sec of not attacking a monster.
Appreciate your words mate, the shared will be fixed today!

Changelog - 7/28/2021

Mage spells =

- Burning ground and thunder strike delay between ticks reduced.

Dungeon =
Party dungeon now have a limit of 4 members
Dungeon now will check might of every member correctly

Items =
Now equipment with rarity will have more attack / armor / defense depending of the rarity
Dracola's Potion healing and maximum charges increased

Stamina regen =
- Fixed offline stamina regeneration, now it will recharge 1 min for every 2 offline

Shops =
Fixed the outfit buying at loyalty shop
Added consumables on blue diamond shop
New items on abians
Now it is possible to sell t1 reroll gems at evopolis trader

Quest bosses =
- Buff on health and damage of quest bosses

Daily Rewards =
- Activated again

Map =
- Fixed few bugs on map

Fishing =
- Activated!

Now need 10 frags for redskull and 15 for blackskull

We went back to our decision regarding dungeon scrolls in the promotion shop, they will be removed.​

CHANGE-LOG: 8/01/2021

[Promotion] =
- Added an alternative way to obtain promotion. (Npc Onkyo -1 temple).

[Spells] =
Arrow volley now will continue to cast after target death or changing target.
Magic arrow damage increased about 80% in PvE.
Purple Warning Damage is not doing instant kill anymore.

[items] =
- Increased damage from bowman weapons (only the weapons that come from the orbs).

[Achievements] =
- Added new achievements.

[Woodworking] =
- Reduced the skill needed to craft Special Furnitures: 50 => 30.

[Fishing] =
Now you get experience while fishing and when fishing a creature.
Changed the pool of t1 fishing creatures, spreading them throughout the spawns.
Higher level spawns means higher chances to get Semi-Bosses and Bosses.
Better chance to fish tier 2 creatures.

[Woodcutting] =
Added new tres at continent 2 (Nefrah)
Fixed an error where tier 2 trees were yielding tier 1 wood.

[Herbalist] =
- Added new herbalist plant (Nefrah).

[Guild System] =
- Fixed an error in the guild system where it was possible to exceed the member limit.

[Continent Boss] =
- Now you don't lose level when dying inside Turtleneck Room.

[Others] =
Fixed an error where it was only showing the Mages gear in the task shop.
Now it's possible to upgrade rarity on the following sets: Red Spirit, Spartan and Regenade.
Added arena PvP / located at temple -2.
Removed UHP and UMP from NPC Nilo (Nefrah).
Added a comamand to leave dungeon (!leavedungeon).
Added new npc at temple +1 (NPC Leslie - Blacktalon Coin Market)
Reduced price of name changer: 500 => 200​

Hello Peeps.
Let me just show this to You all lovers of spoofers.
Since you were so mouthy to em , threats of ban, Mutes on channels by your tutor named "jack meof" (VERY VERY PROFESIONALL NAME FOR SUCH SERIOUS OTS)
Let me guess (this is also gonna be removed due to the fact you are blasting 90 euros for otservlist)
But who cares, Ban me on Ip
Ban me however You like, But you lied to all of us. You sweet talked your way in, made insane prices on server (you are rewarding players with blue diamonds for every 50$ donation) Yet you spoofing the shit out of ots other wise how you explain me and my guild having around 40 mc's together yet the difference in players count between your site and otservlist differ in amount of 10 player?
WELL SHIT STORM COMING GET YA POPCORN LADS.

A TALK WITH GM SHAOLIN SCREEN
THEN WE HAVE THIS
1627868628571.png

1627868300836.png
1627868349944.png
MY GUILD ONLY IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW 40 MC'S AS YOU CNA SEE RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING 4 MYSELF
1627868416691.png
WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW? APOLOGISE? FIX COUNTERS? BAN ME ON IP? BAN MY GUILD?
OR YOU GONNA SAY SHAOLIN TOOK DRUGS AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING?
STOP BEING DISRESPECTFULL TO OTHER OTS DEVELOPERS, ACCEPT THE FACT YOU HAVE MAX 160 ONLINE, AND STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOUR SERVER IS TOP 5 OF OTSERVLIST. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS JUST BY YOUR LIES IN THIS TOPIC OF ADVERT.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

P.S WORTH RISKING 90 EUROS ON OTSERVLIST WHILE YOU MADE COVID 19 PROMOTION TO DECIVE BRAINDEADS ON OTS 1627869668639.png

Last edited: