• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I haven't played here yet but.... had a few questions....
How are support classes? Such as priest? Would double support be any good (Priest/Shaman)

Thinking of going Zealot/Barb as bot account/main.... then possibly messing around on a priest, just trying to find out more info on them.
/gigity to finally try this serv

I'm gonna be playing Casually this time around man, you should join me as Ironman Casuals :D
Deathzot isn't a server that I can play casually haha. If you don't keep up you'll get stomped on and killed 24/7. That's cool and all but as a casual I wouldn't be able to do much. :p

Will still hop on to chat and see how the servers coming along. :)

Deathzot isn't a server that I can play casually haha. If you don't keep up you'll get stomped on and killed 24/7. That's cool and all but as a casual I wouldn't be able to do much. :p

Will still hop on to chat and see how the servers coming along. :)
Pussy

you're just upset that I won't be there to play with you
o4s1Af5.jpg
cuXmD7T.png

consider looking for a transparent background next time :0

It is now possible to log in and choose vocations.

U should make region bosses drop items again, just make it so people can't abuse it

Back