• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RealOTS 7.7 | 100% Cipsoft files [2 EU PROXIES] - Free Premium - No Lagg in europe

BoneZ

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
ano0g.png

RealOTS 7.7 | 100% Cipsoft Files is starting 1 April 12:00 DST, 18:00 CET

Register your account at: www.the-realots.com and receive 365 days of premium!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rates
This is supposed to be a long-term server, hence the low-rates.
• Experience will be three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Skills will be faster than original tibia (3x)
• Magic double up compared to original tibia (2x)
• Loot rate will be (1,5x)
• Spawn rate will be (2,5x)

PVP
PvP will be open, the rules are the same as CipSofts. If you attack another player you will get an white skull and it will remain for 1 minute, but if you kill another player you get this white skull for 15 minutes and also get a frag registered and that frag will remain for 8 hours, if you kill 3 players under 8 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 players under 8 hours you will be banned for 7 days.

Staff
BoneZ
Neptuno

Game Features
Free premium, yes you heard it right everyone will be able to enjoy premium areas, traveling with boats.
• Most authentic game-play you'll ever feel(cipsoft files)
• Pure copy of the original 7.7 map, no bugs
• 100% monster A.I.
• 100% Npcs
• 100% Monsters & Raids
• Hall of Shame, for the cheaters out there
• Daily back-up of the database & game
• Automatic server save at 6 AM DST, 12 PM GMT
• Active Staff
• No custom features (we are open for suggestions, all ideas will be taken into consideration).

Hosting Information
• Hosting Company: OVH.com
• We will never restart the game server, unless it is necessary to fix bugs
• 24/7/365 uptime

IP Address: the-realots.com
Client: Will be released on the website 1 day before launch.

Kind Regards,
BoneZ & Neptuno​

Last edited:
Sounds great. How are you advertising it besides otland?

Currently posting it on other forums, I will purchase the mini-box on otservlist.org most likely tomorrow which will cause the server to be displayed as a 125x125 box on top of otservlist.org for a week.

If you have any other suggestions, i'd like to hear them.

Pinging the-realots.com [192.99.58.235] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.99.58.235: bytes=32 time=121ms TTL=42

Will there be a proxy for EU players?

Pinging the-realots.com [192.99.58.235] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.99.58.235: bytes=32 time=121ms TTL=42

Will there be a proxy for EU players?

I don't think we will. Currently running on 97ms(The Netherlands).
We can always take a look at what the possibilities are.

Currently brainstorming about what we could add to a donation shop in order to have a little income to maintain the server and keep some updates flowing in.
The donations won't be expensive at all and they won't give a player advantage.

If anyone has ideas, i'd love to hear them.

/BoneZ

Currently brainstorming about what we could add to a donation shop in order to have a little income to maintain the server and keep some updates flowing in.
The donations won't be expensive at all and they won't give a player advantage.

If anyone has ideas, i'd love to hear them.

/BoneZ
You could have premium, just.. in that case... make sure it works..
like premium roses, and that they actually give premium when you use them, also that you get them automatically when donating.
If it all works then I'd be happy.

Last RealOTs, last year (the one by Ectz)... horrible.. nothing worked xD

You could have premium, just.. in that case... make sure it works..
like premium roses, and that they actually give premium when you use them, also that you get them automatically when donating.
If it all works then I'd be happy.

Last RealOTs, last year (the one by Ectz)... horrible.. nothing worked xD
We have premium roses fully functional, but we disabled them because we think the majority doesn't want to pay in order to enjoy the benefits of premium.

I guess we'll just go live with no donations and see what can be done in the future. There's no rush with that.

best bet would be cosmetics, like outfits and such. you can most definitely make money off of outfits if enough people are playing, more will want to stand out from the crowd.

We have premium roses fully functional, but we disabled them because we think the majority doesn't want to pay in order to enjoy the benefits of premium.

I guess we'll just go live with no donations and see what can be done in the future. There's no rush with that.

Yeah and that's bit sad, I'd more than happy to pay for premium to stay in premium cities so <excuse me> FACC noobs doesn't come and steal loot/pk or whatever retired people may come back for

best bet would be cosmetics, like outfits and such. you can most definitely make money off of outfits if enough people are playing, more will want to stand out from the crowd.
Will definitely consider this one, thanks.

+10% exp, possibility to buy houses, outfits
10% will most likely not be possible, we are researching the rest. Thanks.

Yeah and that's bit sad, I'd more than happy to pay for premium to stay in premium cities so <excuse me> FACC noobs doesn't come and steal loot/pk or whatever retired people may come back for
Totally agree, I wouldn't even ask much(around 3 dollar per rose). We'll see what happends, for now everyone will start with premium.

Last edited:
any chances of exp sharing being a thing? hunting solo is fucking boring in low rates.

I'd love to have exp sharing aswell, but as far as I know exp sharing is not possible with the cipsoft files.
(In return you get the feeling that you're actually playing the game without one single bug:p)

If you have any other ideas on how to make team hunts possible, i'd like to hear them.

I'd love to have exp sharing aswell, but as far as I know exp sharing is not possible with the cipsoft files.
(In return you get the feeling that you're actually playing the game without one single bug:p)

If you have any other ideas on how to make team hunts possible, i'd like to hear them.

It should be possible somehow, by injecting extra files, but that would take some shitload of time to figure out and get to work properly :p
And I have one idea for donation, a ring that gives permanent utevo gran lux light, the one thing that's bit mood kill for me when it's about older version and lower rates, is wasting mana on light spells when all you want is to spamm arrows or something while racing for the top :)

It should be possible somehow, by injecting extra files, but that would take some shitload of time to figure out and get to work properly :p
And I have one idea for donation, a ring that gives permanent utevo gran lux light, the one thing that's bit mood kill for me when it's about older version and lower rates, is wasting mana on light spells when all you want is to spamm arrows or something while racing for the top :)

Indeed a ton of time to figure that out. We will test what is possible in our test environment.
I was one step ahead of you hehe, we have Frozen Starlight(edited, 1sqm more light than magic light wand and it does not expire).

I was also thinking about having an event at the launch until end of the month, giving the top 3 a Frozen Starlight.

Seems interesting, been a while since I played RealOTs. Will give this a try, hopefully it'll be popular enough to stay fun.

Indeed a ton of time to figure that out. We will test what is possible in our test environment.
I was one step ahead of you hehe, we have Frozen Starlight(edited, 1sqm more light than magic light wand and it does not expire).

I was also thinking about having an event at the launch until end of the month, giving the top 3 a Frozen Starlight.
nah, one step behind actually, frozen starlight will be completely useless for paladins xD
ring is probably the only item type that wont effect any vocation negative, until someone wants to use life ring/stealth and so on, but for most of the time :)
it could be amulet as well, but then it would only be for lower levels :p

Back