• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] StarWands 10.90 | Real Tibia Map & Edited | 60x Exp / Stages | SERVER OPEN IN 1H

Does that doll gear also gives mana rune? For example if im mage i will get full set + mana rune .. i want full info :D

The Gear Doll gives VIP Set depending on your vocation (Helmet, Armor and Legs). The stats that those sets gives is:

Mages VIP Set
Bellum Hat (Arm:9, magic level +5, protection physical +3%, holy +3%, death +3%)
Bellum Robes (Arm:16, magic level +2). (With Reflect damage, it returns a percentage of the damage to your attacker)
Bellum Legs (Arm:11, protection energy +3%, earth +3%, fire +3%, ice +3%).

Knight VIP Set
Quarcry Helmet (Arm:13, club fighting +3, sword fighting +3, axe fighting +3, protection physical +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
Quarcry Armor (Arm:20, shielding +5). (With Reflect damage, it returns a percentage of the damage to your attacker)
Quarcry Legs (Arm:12, protection energy +3%, earth +3%, fire +3%, ice +3%).

Paladin VIP Set
Rion Helmet (Arm:13, distance fighting +5, protection physical +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
Rion Armor (Arm:16, shielding +5). (With Reflect damage, it returns a percentage of the damage to your attacker)
Rion Leg Piece (Arm:12, protection energy +3%, earth +3%, fire +3%, ice +3%).

Also, we don't have any SMS Shop. The only way to donate is through PayPal.

Mana rune? Drunk rune? 100 edited itens? I know this server gonna be offline in 2-3 months max.

It's pay to win. Start with umbral shop MAX and you get profit and really good players. Cya.

Mana rune? Drunk rune? 100 edited itens? I know this server gonna be offline in 2-3 months max.

It's pay to win. Start with umbral shop MAX and you get profit and really good players. Cya.

This server has been online and we've been working on it for almost 1 year. It is not pay to win at all, there's not any item that make you god. And also, you have the chance to get those items not only by donating, you can buy them with StarWands coins in the server, there's a free ingame shop.

Played this server over the last couple of days.

Custom npcs went missing because of bugs, bank system became bugged and people were credited 100cc's at a time with no exhaust.

They changed the exp stages after level 200 recently which means the guys at level 300 already have an advantage.

It's taken nearly 3 days to fix 1 npc.

Admins/Gods dont have a clue what they are doing.

30 players online.

However, there are also positives to this OT. A reset is needed, change the pay-to-win shop to standard items.

Not good, sorry :/