• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Tibia Kingdoms is the only custom server I've ever really enjoyed playing. Everything is well done. @Werewolf has put a lot of effort and time in this and he's also progressing pretty fast. It's worth trying; recommended to everyone. I'll be there.

I would personally go for this build:
Werewolf with Fast movement 50%, Offensive 50% and light armor 100%.

I love being fast and since the Werewolf is one of the only classes that have a movement speed boost spell all the rest of the build can make up a very fast char. Werewolves come with fast DPS and high movement speed so why not add more damage to that and more movement speed? I won't go for any other stat because they don't seem so important to me. I like running around slashing targets more than staying like a rock in the middle of the fight tanking everything while walking slowly to safety.

Last edited:
Hello mate. I've got one question.
Have you made any adjustments to the vocations that you perhaps could tell us?
Like, new spells etc.

the vocations generally have the same spells, but they now run on 2 very new systems
1: Spells now have a new damage to cool down rate that balances all the vocations
2: All spells are strongly effected by armor/defense value, the more defense you have the less spells hurt you.

Also another change was a new attack speed system for each weapon type, that also stacks with attack speed magical loot buffs from killing monsters.

the vocations generally have the same spells, but they now run on 2 very new systems
1: Spells now have a new damage to cool down rate that balances all the vocations
2: All spells are strongly effected by armor/defense value, the more defense you have the less spells hurt you.

Also another change was a new attack speed system for each weapon type, that also stacks with attack speed magical loot buffs from killing monsters.
I'm just wondering, I read it has a damage to cooldown ratio (or something like that) this seems like that means a low damage attack would have similar (ill say damage per minute) to a high damage attack?

I'm just wondering, I read it has a damage to cooldown ratio (or something like that) this seems like that means a low damage attack would have similar (ill say damage per minute) to a high damage attack?

yes that true, but the weaker one would attack faster, were as the larger hit a a huge sudden damage at once, but the DPS they cause is exactly the same over time.

:confused: Well guys, it seems i found a pretty big snag... SO i guess this is how this is gunna go... i can release the server on release date but there will not be as many Secrets/Hunting spots/Monsters are originally wanted...

Or i can delay 1 more week and have alot more content hunting zones, secrets and even some bosses while im at it.

Please post your opinion down below...

:confused: Well guys, it seems i found a pretty big snag... SO i guess this is how this is gunna go... i can release the server on release date but there will not be as many Secrets/Hunting spots/Monsters are originally wanted...

Or i can delay 1 more week and have alot more content hunting zones, secrets and even some bosses while im at it.

Please post your opinion down below...
How does something this big go wrong this far into it suppose to be getting put online?

How does something this big go wrong this far into it suppose to be getting put online?

a miss calculation in the 195,600 monsters i need to make.
A few RL issues.
and a few script problems that took me forever to solve.

For example, my raid system was not working and i had to get it to work, asked for help with no success so that basically burned 12 hours.

He has lots of hunting spots and monsters just not as much as intended... he is asking for you opinions about releasing it on Friday as originally announced with fewer hunting spots/monsters or delay it 1 more week and have more hunting places/monsters/ and even bosses to fight.. but I don't think anybody will get to the bosses in 1 week so he has time to finish those... but I say release it and just work on the other monsters/hunting zones/bosses while others enjoy the great world ahead of them!

EDIT: As informed.... Werewolf weapons dont drop from normal monsters only from animal monsters... so that is a pretty big problem... cause werewolf's are an amazing class..... and im sure lots of people will play that class...

Last edited:
a miss calculation in the 195,600 monsters i need to make.
A few RL issues.
and a few script problems that took me forever to solve.

For example, my raid system was not working and i had to get it to work, asked for help with no success so that basically burned 12 hours.
Well I mean don't you think you would get everything got the base server done before trying to set up raids and such? But anyways if advise to putting off the launch til it's actually ready. Goodluck

Well I mean don't you think you would get everything got the base server done before trying to set up raids and such? But anyways if advise to putting off the launch til it's actually ready. Goodluck

So far All of the background scripts have been completed, atm however the Large number of monsters and hunting spots that need to be made is much larger then i thought.

The servers been delayed multiple times by you after mentioning a beta. It's nice that you're working on the server but the more you do this, the less amount of people are going to be awaiting the release date of your server.

I've been following your threads and everything has seemed very rushed. Take your time to finish the server, stay away from otland for a bit and allow yourself to create a server where the quality won't be diminished because you were too worried about finishing it quickly for the community's sake.

(One thing that really bugged me personally was all the typos in your old server, so hopefully this won't be the case again)

The servers been delayed multiple times by you after mentioning a beta. It's nice that you're working on the server but the more you do this, the less amount of people are going to be awaiting the release date of your server.

I've been following your threads and everything has seemed very rushed. Take your time to finish the server, stay away from otland for a bit and allow yourself to create a server where the quality won't be diminished because you were too worried about finishing it quickly for the community's sake.

(One thing that really bugged me personally was all the typos in your old server, so hopefully this won't be the case again)

you say the server has been delayed multiple times, but this is the first delay as far as i can remember...

The October 13th project what a completely different project then this one. Hence the name change.

And speaking of the October 13th release, we all know how badly that rushed piece of work went... i will not make the same mistake again.

Yes i agree with Werewolf, dont rush it again. I say take one more week, but thats only my opinion :)

take one more week! better to delay it and have a decent start ;) also more time to advertise it more :p

take one more week! better to delay it and have a decent start ;) also more time to advertise it more :p
At least the first page is nothing but compliments this time around :p

Back