• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

in 3 days everyone will be playing necronia 100% sure cuz it will be online for like a week either u start ot tomorrow or you wait for next year :p

:eek: Just a quick Note:
Basic Green skull humanoids and Elites, are not really Team based friendly, they tend to Spam large powerful Aoes that kill off the whole team at once.

Strategy applys now to
Animal monsters
Bosses
World bosses
Castle Sieges
PVP
and some War Raids

:eek: Just a quick Note:
Basic Green skull humanoids and Elites, are not really Team based friendly, they tend to Spam large powerful Aoes that kill off the whole team at once.

Strategy applys now to
Animal monsters
Bosses
World bosses
Castle Sieges
PVP
and some War Raids
So just solo them, np gotcha.

in 3 days everyone will be playing necronia 100% sure cuz it will be online for like a week either u start ot tomorrow or you wait for next year :p

I cannot release my server before it is even playable, even if a better server is comming out, i cannot rush the project and releace something incomplete before it is finished. That would be worse then waiting a year to get players.

Last edited:
I cannot release my server before it is even playable, even if a better server is comming out, i cannot rush the project and releace something incomplete before it is finished. That would be worse then waiting a year to get players.

I said that because u got a timer on ^^

SO is everyone excited for Christmas?

Last edited:
:eek: Well i Reset all the accounts, I suggest you all Log in quick to Steal all the Good names, and to re-claim any of your past donation points and such.

i know i said this before but this time im 100% sure.

There will be no more further account resets from now on.

The reasons why i say this: I have tested all the systems, and i have not found any Game braking bugs to cause any resets in the future.

Last edited:
:eek: Well i Reset all the accounts, I suggest you all Log in quick to Steal all the Good names, and to re-claim any of your past donation points and such.

i know i said this before but this time im 100% sure.

There will be no more further account resets from now on.

The reasons why i say this: I have tested all the systems, and i have not found any Game braking bugs to cause any resets in the future.
I just took the name Link hueheu

New archer update:
Used to be:

Bows:
*Range:8
*Damage:4/tier
*Speed:5/tier
*Atk speed: 0.5/sec

Arrows:
*Damage:7/tier
*Hit chance:100%
*Buff: 2hp/mana Regen per second, speed 5/tier

xBows:
*Range:4
*Damage:5/tier
*Atk speed: 0.5/sec

Bolts:
*Damage:10/tier
*Hit chance:70%
*Buff: 10% max health and mana/tier 2% shelf healing/tier

IS NOW:
Bows:
*Range:8
*Damage:4/tier
*Atk speed: 1/sec

Arrows:
*Damage:7/tier
*Hit chance:100%
*Buff: 5hp/mana Regen per second, speed 10/tier

xBows:
*Range:4
*Damage:5/tier
*Atk speed: 2/sec

Bolts:
*Damage:10/tier
*Hit chance:80%
*Buff: 5hp/mana Regen per second, 20% self healing/tier

UPDATE IN SHORT:
Bows: have slower attack and lower damage but they have 8 range, they never miss and give a Great amount of walking speed.

Xbows: Have Faster attack rate and higher damage but they have 4 range and have a 20% chance to miss. they also provide higher self healing.

Last edited:
:eek: I suggest you all Log in quick to Steal all the Good names, and to re-claim any of your past donation points.

Farming-TibiaKingdoms-Cropped_zps5de29571.png

Gotta get dem fruits

Its sad. This ot seems to be very very good but most of ppl will join Necronia. Im sorry @Werewolf but u should delay the start for about one week.

Back