• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Alright, i re-did alot of the current weapons. You are now able to wield 2 of the same weapon and gain both bonuses. Duel wielding weapons now also increases your dps And attack speed.

I have also just finished making the 60 battle mage weapons.
Coming a long way :) keep it up.

what battle mage weapons does?

Swords do Vampiric life drain

Clubs do chance for Impact of 4x dmg.

Axes do a sweep that have a chance to do -walking speed.

The elemental bonuses of each weapon are as follows

Fire- Fire DOT and Drunk
ice - Ice DOT and -Walking speed
Energy - Energy DOT and Silance
Earth - Poison DOT and -skills

The interesting part aboutt he weapons is that you can Ctrl + click on the elemental weapon to change its element, which also changes the elemental bonus.

Oh lawd.
"Axes do a sweep that have a chance to do -walking speed."
to do -walking speed.
to do -walking speed.
to do -walking speed.
to do -walking speed.

to hinder creatures movement speed.

Alright, im about to sleep now. but the weapons update is now completed. about to work on spells overhaul. log in tomorrow and suggest spell ideas! good ones will be added to the server!

Amazing server with an amazing owner! @Werewolf big up to you, I recommend you to play this server, even though the tutorial might be slightly boring, during the tutorial you'll understand how much effort he has put down on this server.
Recommended! :) /chop

EDIT: Also he do listen to suggestions and even wasted hours to introduce me to all the new and custom stuffs!

Arrows/bolts? Bows/crossbows?
Reaper weapons?

yes ammo, reaper weapons, skulls and i have even added in the new weapons Spears. which can be duel wielded, its an all class weapon so anyone can go range if they wish

Alright this is currently the updates that i have completed on my to do list, The Spell overhaul is the last of the HUGE updates. after this one is done the other updates are easy smooth sailing.

1: UPDATE NAME: Mini Rune/Necklace/Ring - COMPLETED
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to add a new Rune/Necklace/Ring to Tibia Kingdoms that is very easy to get early game, so that new players can have a small boost to increase their stats while they try to upgrade and get better ones.

2: UPDATE NAME: Fix Rune/Necklace/Ring - COMPLETED

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to change the values of the current Runes/Necklaces/Rings to be more balanced and to add them to the smithing system and removing that annoying Npc that sells them for Demon essences.

3: UPDATE NAME: Fix Armor Values - COMPLETED

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to re-balance the armors and shields in Tibia kingdoms so that they are all useful to any vocation and have more balanced values so that mixing them up will be beneficial.

4: UPDATE NAME: Fix Weapon Secondary Effects - COMPLETED

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to change the weapons Secondary effects so that each weapon is balanced and has their own usefulness in a party. This also included a Huge re-vamp on weapons and introduced an advanced Duel wielding system.

5: UPDATE NAME: Change Vocation Skill Up Speeds - COMPLETED

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will Make all vocations Skills/Magic levels all go up at the same rate for the update Hybrid Vocations.

6: UPDATE NAME: Spell Overhaul - WORKING ON CURRENTLY.

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will overhaul all the vocations spells again. This time the spells will be based on Strategic secondary effects and Bonuses for Vocation Spell combination attacks to make teams more appealing and for better Hybrid Vocations.

7: UPDATE NAME: Hybrid Vocations

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for level 300+ players, The Hybrid vocation system allows a player to choose a secondary vocation, allowing them to use their vocations spells and weapons as well as their secondary vocations Spells and Weapons. Players are also allowed to change their secondary vocation at any time with just the cost of in-game gold.

8: UPDATE NAME: Siege

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to finish the Siege, The Siege is a Battle ground event that acts as a daily quest as well as a large scale Team dungeon. The Siege makes a large party of players to Siege a castle using Explosives and siege weapons like a battering ram to get into a castle and kill the king. During the run there are hidden daily chests that give great rewards every 24 Hours.

9: UPDATE NAME: Map Upgrades By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: I split the map into 10 sections so that i did not have to work on the whole map at once. This update is an upgrade in looks on the map in the first section, aswell as increase the amount of areas in that map section.

10: UPDATE NAME: Secrets

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is adding secrets into the map, hidden opening walls, hidden hunting area, hidden Rewards, Hidden unlock able spells, Hidden citys.

11: UPDATE NAME: Traps

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will be adding Unique traps that make hunting in areas more dangerous, forcing the player to watch were they step while fighting enemies. Examples of some of the traps are, Pit falls, Spike traps, wall dart traps, Spinning fire windmill traps.

12: UPDATE NAME: Hell Gate By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update includes Hell gates. Hell gates are portals in the map that are an alternate dimension of the current map, but is more dark and ominous as well as corrupted. Creatures inside the hell gates are level 300+ and look Mutated or demonic as well as Mythical.

13: UPDATE NAME: Monster Overhaul

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to Overhaul the current monster system. Currently the monsters run on a Dodge System that you need to dodge the monsters warning areas before the spell goes off, however this can be slightly repetitive over time. This new monster overhaul system will Make all the monsters have their own spells based on what the monster would realistically do and only some of the monsters will use the Dodge system so that its not spammed. The new monster monster system will also be designed to promote more Team hunting because team work is so scarce, Team work should be #1 priority.

14: UPDATE NAME: Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will add bosses to the map. Instead of making bosses used for farming better gear, which can already be done by killing regular monsters. Killing bosses will give you a storage ID that gives you hidden quests and also unlocks Hidden areas inside of each spawn. Meaning when you go to a hunting area, the monster spawn is rather skimpy not having very much monsters to go around, but you can kill bosses that unlock a second part to a hunting
area that is thicker with monsters and increases exp.

15: UPDATE NAME: World Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add world bosses. World bosses are bosses that lay Siege to Player citys with a Large monster army. World bosses take an army of players to destroy. If world bosses are not slain withing 2 hours after spawning, the city will be destroyed, the serv will restart and the city will be in ruins for a few days. On the flip side, if world bosses are destroyed The world will flourish and the server will restart and be a 2x exp event for the rest of the day.

16: UPDATE NAME: Quest And Lore

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add amazing interactive storyline and lore to the server so that players can enjoy lore and quests that will make the server more enjoyable.

17: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for updates after the server is completed. This also includes new systems and player suggested systems to the server.

Last edited:
wow it seems that yur almost done with the Updates. When do you think the reset will be?

wow it seems that yur almost done with the Updates
at the current speed it will take ~ several months. Seems WereWolf doesn't have automatic systems to any of his features, else he would have already completed everything.

Alright at my current speed, Considering i only really get to work on the server 2 days a week, i should be able to get the server finished in about 2 months or so. In about to months i hope to start working on the Lore aspect of the server, at which time everything else will be completed. which means i will be able to re-host/advertise the final and finished version of Tibia kingdoms.

It is helpful that people still log on right now so that my new systems can be tested on the spot, instead of me having to slowly test them myself. People make it easier for me to update.

Alright at my current speed, Considering i only really get to work on the server 2 days a week, i should be able to get the server finished in about 2 months or so. In about to months i hope to start working on the Lore aspect of the server, at which time everything else will be completed. which means i will be able to re-host/advertise the final and finished version of Tibia kingdoms.

It is helpful that people still log on right now so that my new systems can be tested on the spot, instead of me having to slowly test them myself. People make it easier for me to update.
I've always liked your projects, was a player of your skyrim server if i remember it right. Tried to login some months ago but couldn't come in. Oh well, hope everything goes right with the server and you get alot of players & Donations ^^

Alright so today is the starting of my weekend, After work today i can finally work on the spells. I am to finish 30% of the Spells at the very minimum.

Also i have come up with alot of interesting spell ideas for some of the vocations, and cant wait to put them into the server to see what you guys think.

Also it would help me out alot if people could log into the server and help me come up with new spell ideas for the vocations.

I've always liked your projects, was a player of your skyrim server if i remember it right. Tried to login some months ago but couldn't come in. Oh well, hope everything goes right with the server and you get alot of players & Donations ^^

you must be referring to the Oblivion server i had before, yea it was pretty interesting but saddly very incomplete, this current project im working on is far more advanced in every way, also your able to log in right now if you want to take a look around, just go to www.tibiakingdoms.com and make an account and download the custom client.

would really appreciate if people could log in an suggest some cool vocation ideas. im running out of ideas and its slowing down the update progress D:

Need 3 Single target skills
Need 3 Med Aoes
Need 3 useful spells
Need 3 buff spells, 1 buff spell has to effect a party.
Need 5 Awesome strategic based spells

For each vocation.

Back