• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

okay here's an interesting update made for you assassin lovers out there.

When out of combat, invisible will last 40 sec.
When in combat, invisible will last 10 sec
When you use Offensive based spells, they will cancel out the invisibility
Any Offensive spell casted from invisible will deal 3x Surprise critical damage.

would really appreciate if people could log in an suggest some cool vocation ideas. im running out of ideas and its slowing down the update progress.

Need 3 Single target skills
Need 3 Med Aoes
Need 3 useful spells
Need 3 buff spells, 1 buff spell has to effect a party.
Need 5 strategic based spells

would really help alot.

Updates are going steady, Though i wish there was some more people willing to help test the spells. The new spell system is pretty advanced and im pretty sure have a few bugs that will need some testing so that i can fix them.

Duh.. Tried to login today after a long break. Didn't know there was a reset.. Oh well.
You probably won't be seeing me online for some time now.
I JUST got my full dist set, and you reset the server. *sigh*

Duh.. Tried to login today after a long break. Didn't know there was a reset.. Oh well.
You probably won't be seeing me online for some time now.
I JUST got my full dist set, and you reset the server. *sigh*
mostly why a lot of us don't bother anymore....always reset. When its all set and ready maybe then spending time here will be worth it. As it is,everything changes everytime and its just not that stable.

mostly why a lot of us don't bother anymore....always reset. When its all set and ready maybe then spending time here will be worth it. As it is,everything changes every time and its just not that stable.

I apologize, it was never my intention to anger people with constant reset. I always want the best for my players, and every few months i got better at scripting which allowed me to create better and better systems, the draw back however is that the new systems are almost never compatible with the old ones, and was forced to reset in order to keep it all fair. This has happened alot of times in the past i admit. However i have currently developed a system that i find suitable for my final copy of tibia kingdoms.

There will be 1 final reset after this new system is in place because, again the systems are not compatible. However once this is all done, tibia kingdoms will not only have a Sweet new spell/monsters/items/functions. But it will also have a full blown interactive storyline and lore to go with it. Once these update are done, this will mark the official final release of tibia kingdoms.

Tibia kingdoms will always get updates after the release, but the updates will not upgrade the new systems, so there will never be another reset. i know i said this in the past, but this time im 100% serious. You guys think its bad having a reset once in a while, imagine me having to Re-create my whole server Over and over and over. This new system is my most advanced, and im sticking too it this time. I want my server to be fully released and to see people enjoy it.

I've always liked your server because of how unique it is and how much work you have/do put into it, but when I can not even connect to your server half the time because it is down, it really puts me off playing and testing spells as you want.
When you finally release the final reset, I will actually really play it then because as other have said, resets all the time really suck.

I've always liked your server because of how unique it is and how much work you have/do put into it, but when I can not even connect to your server half the time because it is down, it really puts me off playing and testing spells as you want.
When you finally release the final reset, I will actually really play it then because as other have said, resets all the time really suck.
Restarted the server. And yes, that seems to be the general consensus lately. :p
I've been working on a automatic restarter for the server in the event of a crash when we are not around.
That will be implemented soon I hope.

Restarted the server. And yes, that seems to be the general consensus lately. :p
I've been working on a automatic restarter for the server in the event of a crash when we are not around.
That will be implemented soon I hope.

xikini has successfully gotten an automatic re starter. praise the SUN!

Edit:
Alright the server now has the auto restart on close/crash. so now you don't have to worry about the server randomly crashing when i am asleep or at work. the server will automatically restart if it crashes.

Last edited:
xikini has successfully gotten an automatic re starter. praise the SUN!

Edit:
Alright the server now has the auto restart on close/crash. so now you don't have to worry about the server randomly crashing when i am asleep or at work. the server will automatically restart if it crashes.
gj :D

meanwhile (still trying to figure out what is the cause of my occasional random crashes)

gj :D

meanwhile (still trying to figure out what is the cause of my occasional random crashes)

i suppose the crashes are coming from the monsters miss system, each time a monster attacks adds another error to the console, This is an example of bad scripting from old functions. which will be thankfully being updated to have No error at any time, hopefully this will fix the crashing issues.

i suppose the crashes are coming from the monsters miss system, each time a monster attacks adds another error to the console, This is an example of bad scripting from old functions. which will be thankfully being updated to have No error at any time, hopefully this will fix the crashing issues.
i don't get errors

Hello Link, Its Liro.
I would really recomend you if you could work in the tibiakingsdom that I played at the begining, the vocations were balanced, lots of content, 2-3 cities and a lot of players online. Im talking about the oblivion map, the one you started with some other guy (forgot the name). Well, for instance that server was amazing, just try to copy what you did back then and believe me it will succed 100%. @Werewolf , tag me in the reply post!

Hello Link, Its Liro.
I would really recomend you if you could work in the tibiakingsdom that I played at the begining, the vocations were balanced, lots of content, 2-3 cities and a lot of players online. Im talking about the oblivion map, the one you started with some other guy (forgot the name). Well, for instance that server was amazing, just try to copy what you did back then and believe me it will succed 100%. @Werewolf , tag me in the reply post!

Sup @Mauvm The oblivion serv was very incomplete, and its only redeeming features was the beginning sewer escape and maybe the hell gates with the daedra in it. A lot of that server was incomplete and it had exp issues because i listened to some of the players complaints about low exp rates. It also had a massive map with very little amount of monsters. also as far as i know, that server had absolutely no secrets in it what so ever.

The new Tibia kingdoms server i am currently working on will have unique and balanced spells, strong armor sets that you can mix and match, it has an open and better looking map then the oblivion one and tibia kingdoms will have literally thousands of secrets. It also has hell gates that have an alternate dimension version of the Whole map with a different style, stronger monsters And has a whole different set of secret areas. On top of that, the oblivion map only had the starting sewer escape area as its Tiny lore, you play through, escape from a jail cell then walk through a small maze of sewers and that was it. lore over. Tibia kingdoms will be designed with a New player friendly tutorial that teach all the basics, and also have the playing instructions saved into your quest log, so you can refer to them at any time, so you will not have to do the tutorial again you just have to look at your quest log for reminders. After the tutorial you will be able to choose 5+ different beginning lore that will give your character different beginning starter items. as well as each starting lore has its own unique story to tell. After the starting lore there will also be a main storyline that would take 4 weeks to complete, if you knew Exactly what to do. On top of the main lore there will also be side quests and thousands of random secrets all over the maps. The server will also have random job mechanics so that players can get Gold and Exp for not fighting, but for preforming role play jobs in the server.

For example, a player can get a job as a chef, you gain exp for each sublime dish you create, and then can sell these dishes to players in game for cash. Another example is becoming a Miner or a Smith. Each stone you mine will provide exp and level up your mining skills, Each rock will provide you with materials that are used in crafting, As a smith you can then craft things at the smithy and sell them to players for large profit. You can also become an apothecary, similar to the smith, you go around collecting plants and mushrooms, each giving exp for harvesting them and then you can use Alchemy tables to craft potions, and can sell these potions for lower prices then Npc's sell them for, to make profit.

There will be at least a dozen random jobs like these that give exp and cash and you will not have to hunt all day. There will also be plenty of quests that give exp and gold and give great storyline each.

I am currently working my hardest for all this to come true. At the moment i am currently re-creating my spells. i predict that this may take another 3 weeks.

Once this is done my next job is to create hybrid vocations, which is actually rather easy, i could do that in 2 days.

After the hybrid vocations i have to then work on the map, which also includes more details, Added secret areas as well as the environmental traps that will be inside hunting areas. My new goal with hunting areas is to make each hunting zone feel like a long dungeon with a boss at the end. Traps are designed to make you watch were you walk, and to make each hunting area surprising as you could fall victim to land slides and fall traps that may separate you from your team. this update i predict will take about 1 week

After the maps done my next mission is to create the monsters and the bosses. I have already successfully created my new monster system, and then i am going to mix it in with the miss dodge system. so there will be periodic, debuff and role play/ and the Dodge miss system while you hunt to make fighting interesting and unpredictable. this will take about 1-2 weeks.

Once that's done i start to work on the storyline and lore of the server. This will be on going

These times are subject to change, ether shorter or a little longer depending on how much free time i get or how much the players help bug test everything. because of my job i work 5 days a week, Mon - Fri so i only get the week ends to work on the server. that's why it has been taking so long.

Last edited:
You should rework the current fishing system too maybe. Higher fishing level = "higher" fish, which can give more gold/exp than the normal crappy fish.

You should rework the current fishing system too maybe. Higher fishing level = "higher" fish, which can give more gold/exp than the normal crappy fish.

yea for sure, fisherman would make a great rp job too.

Okay for those who are currently waiting for this spell update.

Here is the order that i am making the spells for each vocation and which one i have completed, I will up date this as i complete them.

if you want you can log in to test the Completed vocations spells.

ARCHER - COMPLETED
ASSASSIN - COMPLETED
BATTLE MAGE - COMPLETED
BERSERKER - IN PROGRESS
CLERIC
ESPER
GUARDIAN
PSYCHIC
REAPER
VAMPIRE
WEREWOLF
WIZARD