• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

it takes a lot of time from your day to make posts and patch notes continuously and odds are people still wont understand some points of the patch and will have questions anyways, which will take even more time to answer them. Thus, why i suggest Skype or any other chat based program like Curse or team speak/vent so that i don't have to waste my time writing patch notes on a daily basis.

i dont get much free time anymore and i sure as hell don't want to spend that little time writing posts on otland. Its way easier just to voice chat because i can Script and voice chat at the same time. instead of 1 Or the other.

I want to use my small remaining free time to make the server, not use it to type out posts.
ye I get you, but people rarely are interested in live changes.
They just care about that something happens, like me. I didn't ask for patch notes, I just was interested what was the current feature you were working on. I was guess it is mapping, but didn't know for sure.
Skype chat to keep up to date is overkill.

I make patch notes because when i look back at them. The progress motivates me.

9: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
ESTIMATED TIME: Sept 1st and on.
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for
updates after the server is completed.

Meaning the start of the server will be around september 1st? :)
Me and my buddies have talked about ur server for a while & wondering when we're actually allowed to start! :D

9: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
ESTIMATED TIME: Sept 1st and on.
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for
updates after the server is completed.

Meaning the start of the server will be around september 1st? :)
Me and my buddies have talked about ur server for a while & wondering when we're actually allowed to start! :D

ahh well that was the Original estimated time but its not anymore, saddly my free time dwindles down to practically nothing. i worked every day for the last 3 weeks and even after work im too exhausted to work on the server, also ontop of that its difficult to get motivation so the updates go even slower. See its pretty hard to get motivation when no one shows much interest in the server and 90% of the time all i get is discouraging posts on otland.

It would help me out a lot if people showed some interest in the project.

ahh well that was the Original estimated time but its not anymore, saddly my free time dwindles down to practically nothing. i worked every day for the last 3 weeks and even after work im too exhausted to work on the server, also ontop of that its difficult to get motivation so the updates go even slower. See its pretty hard to get motivation when no one shows much interest in the server and 90% of the time all i get is discouraging posts on otland.

It would help me out a lot if people showed some interest in the project.

Well, take it like this. I played in your first release of it. And still with high hopes now & know quality when i see it.
Dont exhaust urself, but just know that there's still people who knows what u go for & know the potential! Even this long after the first release.

Was impressed then & i'm sure you'll impress us even more if u keep the project up & running!

Take care!

I'm also looking forward for final release.

Custom servers with cool ideas and made to have fun are things what I follow.
There are only 3 servers I closely follow on this forum and your is one of it.

Just a thought now.
If you feel like making this server takes too much time or
you do not feel joy making and/or playing it or
you see something from the below offer then maybe its time to switch gears.

We could merge Whi World and TKToH.
But Whi World gameplay will dominate and main lore will remain.
This would mean that your entire story is a sideQuest/mission or bundle of both.
All your vocation ideas and player spells will be converted into items.

I'm also looking forward for final release.

Custom servers with cool ideas and made to have fun are things what I follow.
There are only 3 servers I closely follow on this forum and your is one of it.

Just a thought now.
If you feel like making this server takes too much time or
you do not feel joy making and/or playing it or
you see something from the below offer then maybe its time to switch gears.

We could merge Whi World and TKToH.
But Whi World gameplay will dominate and main lore will remain.
This would mean that your entire story is a sideQuest/mission or bundle of both.
All your vocation ideas and player spells will be converted into items.

very interesting offer, but i have Put the most of 8 years+ working on this project, and scrapping it would be like throwing years of my life away, I still want to stick to my original plans but it will take a while, What i really need is someone who knows how to script as well as i do, to help me with the project.

all of the other big name servers have a dev team, and that's exactly why they are more successful. I have been looking for a team for years, but every time i put up a job advertisement, No one bothers to even reply to it. Even when i am offering money.

I am going to make another Job advertisement, and i hope people will reply to it this time.

LOOK AT THE TIBIA KINGDOMS JOB ADVERTISEMENT

Last edited:
i have Put the most of 8 years+ working on this project, and scrapping it would be like throwing years of my life away
scrapping? Oh no. Just converted. (and I would do the converting most likely, because I do it very fast) If you have any monster spells. Then I would teach you how to use my spellCreating system and most likely you are able to reproduce any of the monster spells and even improve them with matter of minutes, if you have understood how my spellcreating system works.
Maps simply need re-positioning.

scrapping? Oh no. Just converted. (and I would do the converting most likely, because I do it very fast) If you have any monster spells. Then I would teach you how to use my spellCreating system and most likely you are able to reproduce any of the monster spells and even improve them with matter of minutes, if you have understood how my spellcreating system works.
Maps simply need re-positioning.

The monstersd im going to be making are for more advanced then my previous attempts. My new monsters now do actions that they would be likely to do if they were real, for example rot worms can borrow underground, rams with ram into you, rats can squrry about and cause diseases. the monsters also run on a chance system that they preform differant attacks at differant times so they will not be predictable. also your server is a TFS 1.1+ Mine is a SVN 0.3.4

The monstersd im going to be making are for more advanced then my previous attempts. My new monsters now do actions that they would be likely to do if they were real, for example rot worms can borrow underground, rams with ram into you, rats can squrry about and cause diseases. the monsters also run on a chance system that they preform differant attacks at differant times so they will not be predictable. also your server is a TFS 1.1+ Mine is a SVN 0.3.4
Ye I know that our TFS is different. That's why I would do the converting. And these spells you mentioned are exactly something what would be lust to make in my spellCreating system.
chance to run would be pretty easy to add to my Monster AI.

I don't know how people are playing this.. I tried to join. I'm lvl 300 automatically., trapped in this area with random monsters that drop items. No exp. Is that on purpose?

I don't know how people are playing this.. I tried to join. I'm lvl 300 automatically., trapped in this area with random monsters that drop items. No exp. Is that on purpose?
Its so people can test out the vocations, and also pvp, and enchanting.. with the best gear and weapons.. but only 300/500 levels

im still creating the server, so atm its designed to be a PVP server for now untill i update more of the server and release it.

Alright, Werewolves are finally done.

Only
Espers
Psychics <--- Working on now.
Wizards

remaining.

Once the spells have been completed, you guys will start seeing daily updates to the server because i will be updating the map consistently, and i will let you guys explore the map, however when i start to make the traps and secret passages, i will have to lock you up again so that you don't find them, otherwise it would spoil the surprises.

Keep it going. I would like to see the release of this server. 100% I'll play it!

so its not work yet?
Nope doesn't seem to be. Website down and even if you tried, you'd be locked in a small area.

It's been going on forever, don't think it'll ever be finished. Yet it keeps getting bumped to the top

sorry guys, its rather difficult to come up with some spell ideas for the remaining 3 vocations. perhaps you guys can come up with some?

Esper: uses Illusion magic
Phychic: uses orbs and future sight
Wizard: Uses fire ice earth and energy magic

Sure! I could help you with the spells!

How many spells do you need for each voc?

Back