• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Is this server still active? I see 0 players on and my browser says that the custom clients (both of them) are viruses/dangerious files

well your virus scanner is just being whinny, the client is not a virus i can promise you that, as for the server itself, its currently being worked on, but you guys may log in at any time to, explore around and see the new updates as they are made.

Is this server still active? I see 0 players on and my browser says that the custom clients (both of them) are viruses/dangerous files
The server is being actively developed (little by little at the moment)
don't expect to hop on and play for a while.

I doubt the custom client is harmful. Most anti-virus programs detect more files as harmful than they really are...

@Werewolf perhaps uploading teaser pictures -piece by piece - once that piece is finalized could be beneficial for those who don't want to log in and see for themselves

Last edited:
some man-on-rat action
IQKIACr.jpg

Last edited:
I always die by the rats they hit like 40 and im instantly dead after 10secs and I keep trying to run them but I can't and I am already most vocations

there is a riddler trapped behind a wall, answer his riddle and he will give you level 15 and a hint where to find a full set of armor and weapon, Before you even see your first rat.

there is a riddler trapped behind a wall, answer his riddle and he will give you level 15 and a hint where to find a full set of armor and weapon, Before you even see your first rat.
i have got the answer and ___________

Last edited:
I wonder when this ot while be On?
I wanted try this ot out was looking really good ,

I did answer the riddle , tryed for 20 min to kill a rat , was healing up everytime , loged out.

I wonder when this ot while be On?
I wanted try this ot out was looking really good ,

I did answer the riddle , tryed for 20 min to kill a rat , was healing up everytime , loged out.

Atm, there is not a lot to it, Hower, i am updating it on a daily basis. you can consider the game an Open Alpha, you may log in at any time once in a while to see the new features and such.

also you said you Try'd to kill a rat? the rats are easy if you got the armor. When you answer the riddle, the npc gives you level 15 And a hint where to find treasure. that treasure has a full set of armor and a weapon so you can kill rats. You have to read everything, if you skip out on the reading, your going to have a bad time.

You keep saying that we should login and try things, since you've changed so much.
But I've been here so long, that I've experience too many resets to even bother coming back to see what you've changed.
Its not just worth it.
I've spent countless of hours grinding to get full dist set, full mage set, full melee set. I've done it all.
I just don't feel like doing it all over again. You should complete your OT, by yourself and then, people can try, what you define a "finished version" of your OT, and then state their opinion.

You keep saying that we should login and try things, since you've changed so much.
But I've been here so long, that I've experience too many resets to even bother coming back to see what you've changed.
Its not just worth it.
I've spent countless of hours grinding to get full dist set, full mage set, full melee set. I've done it all.
I just don't feel like doing it all over again. You should complete your OT, by yourself and then, people can try, what you define a "finished version" of your OT, and then state their opinion.

At the moment i am currently working on daily update, its completely up to you guys to log in or not, however regardless the server is an Open alpha, just so people can look at new content when ever they feel bored or curious.

As i told you ingame the content and your idea look's like good, but as i told you aswell fixe the begginer area with those boss and such first before fixing your main island , so people can actually test the content and etc.

Gonna log later on

As i told you ingame the content and your idea look's like good, but as i told you aswell fixe the begginer area with those boss and such first before fixing your main island , so people can actually test the content and etc.

Gonna log later on

i took your advice, i'v already added 2 secrets and 3 chests to the begginner area, about to start adding more monsters and the boss soon

Alright, quick little update, The dark city is now completed.
To get to it you just have to Use the Demonic Fire, and check it out.
Make sure your ambient light is at 0% Or use my custom client to get the full effect.

Alright, the New point system has now been added, players refreshed. and the rook guard area is now 99% completed, and the city is 90% completed. I am now currently working on the main island map, you are able to access the new map content by completing the rook guard area.

Back