• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

The server is normally up 95% of the time. We've been having some very weird 'luck' around our house lately. :p
For instance, Link's computer's heat sink fan melted because the heat sink gel that came with the computer was not put on correctly.
Link went for a bathroom break and the server randomly crashed.
Link's headset fell about 1 foot off his bed and snapped in half.
I plugged an extension cord (with nothing else plugged into it) into a wall jack and half our apartment lost power.

I'm sorry that we've had some bad luck the past week. lol :oops:

All true.

Got some questions, i think here is the best place to ask since ur checking the thread regularly.

Psychic: Arent the two UE spells he gets at level 50 completely and utterly the same? :p
Same radius, same damage, sharing the same cooldown. Whats up with those :p
Also on the page it says it does atrition damage negating the healing of creatures. Havent witnessed anything of the sorts until now, could u explain whats meant with that

Also, isnt it possible to make creatures retarget less often? As a guardian, i think i would have the duty to protect my teammates, which is impossible since creatures retarget milliseconds after ive ressed them off of the other players and just go nuts all around the place.

Got some questions, i think here is the best place to ask since ur checking the thread regularly.

Psychic: Arent the two UE spells he gets at level 50 completely and utterly the same? :p
Same radius, same damage, sharing the same cooldown. Whats up with those :p
Also on the page it says it does atrition damage negating the healing of creatures. Havent witnessed anything of the sorts until now, could u explain whats meant with that

Also, isnt it possible to make creatures retarget less often? As a guardian, i think i would have the duty to protect my teammates, which is impossible since creatures retarget milliseconds after ive ressed them off of the other players and just go nuts all around the place.

the psychic has a few clone spells, the difference between the 2 spells is, One hits magical based death damage, good against heavy armor players/monsters

and the other one hits Physical damage, Good against arcane/light armor players/monsters.

changing the swap targets on every monster in the game, would take a while, i could however lower the cooldown on the challenge spell.

Werewolf can the aoe cooldown of vampires be a little less? i think its a little too much, couse its one of the few spells vampires have. All the spells i use now are 3 spells. And the aoe is one of them. I notice that its cooldown is too much :S.

I even prefer a faster using single target spell insted of this long cooldown aoe spell.
There is something off with using spells of Vampire :S wich makes the gameplay a little less fun

Last edited:
the psychic has a few clone spells, the difference between the 2 spells is, One hits magical based death damage, good against heavy armor players/monsters

and the other one hits Physical damage, Good against arcane/light armor players/monsters.

changing the swap targets on every monster in the game, would take a while, i could however lower the cooldown on the challenge spell.

Lowering the cooldown sadly isnt really a good alternative either, since i would have to spam the res spell (really) every second just to keep the monsters close by, and even then they would run around while frquently targeting me and searching for new targets not even a second after i resed them off.
One solution could be that you give guardians an aura that uses res every second while activated, costing like 15 Mana/second or smthing.

Also its impossible to login yet again :|

Last edited:
Lowering the cooldown sadly isnt really a good alternative either, since i would have to spam the res spell (really) every second just to keep the monsters close by, and even then they would run around while frquently targeting me and searching for new targets not even a second after i resed them off.
One solution could be that you give guardians an aura that uses res every second while activated, costing like 15 Mana/second or smthing.

Also its impossible to login yet again :|

yea sorry about that, seems the rounter lost power again.

Is it possible to change up the selling system? Some hunts I collect BPs that weigh like 60,000 and selling these items becomes very dangerous since you have to drag it to the seller with people running by. Could you do something similar to Ascalon, where there's a blue flame and you can toss your backpack in and itll sell all the loot in the backpack based on the value of each item?

EDIT: 1 more request, could you please put signs on addon portals? Once you talk to Valentyne, you have no idea which portal you're going in.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change up the selling system? Some hunts I collect BPs that weigh like 60,000 and selling these items becomes very dangerous since you have to drag it to the seller with people running by. Could you do something similar to Ascalon, where there's a blue flame and you can toss your backpack in and itll sell all the loot in the backpack based on the value of each item?

EDIT: 1 more request, could you please put signs on addon portals? Once you talk to Valentyne, you have no idea which portal you're going in.

all you need to do to know what portal is which, you just walk in it. if its not active, it will tell you what addon the portal belongs to.

As for the selling of loot bags, i'll look into it

all you need to do to know what portal is which, you just walk in it. if its not active, it will tell you what addon the portal belongs to.

As for the selling of loot bags, i'll look into it

Yeah except if you only want to take one trip to Valentyne (since it's annoying for lower levels) you tend to start every addon quest that you can think of. So when you see a portal and have access to it, you have no idea which one it is.

Yeah except if you only want to take one trip to Valentyne (since it's annoying for lower levels) you tend to start every addon quest that you can think of. So when you see a portal and have access to it, you have no idea which one it is.

well if you are going for them all, would it really matter?

but alright... i'll put a small sign on the side of the portals

:D Currently working on a Good Spell overhaul to balance all the vocations.

I tried this server its not complete e.g. hunting grounds, creatures, loot rates and there is a bit of confusion when you login although I like how they change the map when you go to certain parts of it.

You need to lower your loot drop rates, every time you kill a creature your spammed with equipment that really isn't worth lugging back to an npc for a few gold.

You also need to fill up the map with more creatures, the server was fun to play for the 1st hour but then it got boring because you are killing the same creatures over and over.

One other thing I didn't care for was the elite creatures popping up in area's where lower level monsters roamed which was a HUGE turn off.
I like a challenge but not when it takes a team of players 15 minutes to kill 1 creature but instead of dealing with just 1, 4 of them spawn and come after you.

I tried this server its not complete e.g. hunting grounds, creatures, loot rates and there is a bit of confusion when you login although I like how they change the map when you go to certain parts of it.

You need to lower your loot drop rates, every time you kill a creature your spammed with equipment that really isn't worth lugging back to an npc for a few gold.

You also need to fill up the map with more creatures, the server was fun to play for the 1st hour but then it got boring because you are killing the same creatures over and over.

One other thing I didn't care for was the elite creatures popping up in area's where lower level monsters roamed which was a HUGE turn off.
I like a challenge but not when it takes a team of players 15 minutes to kill 1 creature but instead of dealing with just 1, 4 of them spawn and come after you.

from reading this post i can gather you did not spend much time on the server.
True that some of the spawns are empty, and will be filled at a later date, but there are still plenty of spawns to choose from.

Elite monsters are like a mini boss, and it does not take 15 people to kill them, only need 1-2.

Also i dont need to lower the loot rates, the loot rate is higher at lower tier items to increase the chances of magical drops for low levels. higher tier items have a much lower hance of dropping.

Well then I guess that shows you how much effort you put into your loot chances since it is all random.. random is not always a good thing.

Who can tell the difference between magic or whatnot when your being spammed with tons of item drops.. your server has some nice features but its poorly managed and maintained, best of luck with it.

Well then I guess that shows you how much effort you put into your loot chances since it is all random.. random is not always a good thing.

Who can tell the difference between magic or whatnot when your being spammed with tons of item drops.. your server has some nice features but its poorly managed and maintained, best of luck with it.

you dont look at the text in the server log, you look at the writing over top of the body when a monster is slain...

Also, random magical loot drops is a great system that is very enjoyable.

i look at the writing on top of the slain body too, then i can loot the elites and above. But i do agree with the spamming loot when a monsters is killed wich has many items.

But i cant find a solution ;p (perhaps make the loot disappear faster when enemey is killed? dunno though ;p)

Last edited:
:D well guys currently working on a huge balancing update, that will give many new spells for every vocation, ranging from level 1-150.

Im also taking Suggestions for spells, log in and give me some ideas!, be apart of the creation, its a great feeling.

Last edited:
Back