• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Overhaul updates as in.. bug patchs/balancing issues?

These are the remaining steps before release.

1: UPDATE NAME: Spell Overhaul
ESTIMATED TIME: Aug 7th
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will overhaul all the vocations spells again. This time the spells will be based on Strategic secondary effects and Bonuses for Vocation Spell combination attacks to make teams more appealing and for better Hybrid Vocations.

2: UPDATE NAME: Map

ESTIMATED TIME: Aug 16th
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: I am Re-creating the map to have a very adventurous based map with perfect ambiances.

3: UPDATE NAME: Secrets

ESTIMATED TIME: Aug 19th
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is adding secrets into the map, hidden opening walls, hidden hunting area, hidden Rewards, Hidden unlock able spells, Hidden citys.

4: UPDATE NAME: Traps

ESTIMATED TIME: Aug 19th
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will be adding Unique traps that make hunting in areas more dangerous, forcing the player to watch were they step while fighting enemies. Examples of some of the traps are, Pit falls, Spike traps, wall dart traps, Spinning fire windmill traps.

5: UPDATE NAME: Monster Overhaul

ESTIMATED TIME: Aug 26th
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to Overhaul the current monster system. Currently the monsters run on a Dodge System that you need to dodge the monsters warning areas before the spell goes off, however this can be slightly repetitive over time. This new monster overhaul system will Make all the monsters have their own spells based on what the monster would realistically do and only some of the monsters will use the Dodge system so that its not spammed. The new monster monster system will also be designed to promote more Team hunting because team work is so scarce, Team work should be #1 priority.

6: UPDATE NAME: Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will add bosses to the map. Instead of making bosses used for farming better gear, which can already be done by killing regular monsters. Killing bosses will give you a storage ID that gives you hidden quests and also unlocks Hidden areas inside of each spawn. Meaning when you go to a hunting area, the monster spawn is rather skimpy not having very much monsters to go around, but you can kill bosses that unlock a second part to a hunting
area that is thicker with monsters and increases exp.

7: UPDATE NAME: World Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add world bosses. World bosses are bosses that lay Siege to Player citys with a Large monster army. World bosses take an army of players to destroy. If world bosses are not slain withing 2 hours after spawning, the city will be destroyed, the serv will restart and the city will be in ruins for a few days. On the flip side, if world bosses are destroyed The world will flourish and the server will restart and be a 2x exp event for the rest of the day.

8: UPDATE NAME: Quest And Lore

ESTIMATED TIME: Sept 1st
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add amazing interactive storyline and lore to the server so that players can enjoy lore and quests that will make the server more enjoyable.

9: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
ESTIMATED TIME: Sept 1st and on.
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for
updates after the server is completed. This also includes new systems and player suggested systems to the server.

I Hope to release the server in early September.

And the updates continue. The vampires spells will be released soon, and coming up next is Werewolf.

Alright, the Vampire spells are finally done.

Now currently working on the new Werewolf Spells.

Half the werewolves spells are done, you guys should give it a look. I also added a new spell called Devour. If you use devour on a dead body, the werewolf will eat them and you will gain Buffs for 30 seconds.

This is what happens when servers don't take feedback in a timely manner. This server had so much potential.

meh? Maybe just mapping isn't something he is bumping with, until its actually done?

I wasn't referring to mapping. This server has been plagued with issues from the beginning, but at least then he had 70-80 players consistently and he thought that made him a success.

He refused to take feedback on all the flaws in the game and now look where the server is, despite all his efforts to revive it.

I wasn't referring to mapping. This server has been plagued with issues from the beginning, but at least then he had 70-80 players consistently and he thought that made him a success.

He refused to take feedback on all the flaws in the game and now look where the server is, despite all his efforts to revive it.
And what state is that?

And having such number count for beta is a huge success imo, considered I have placed months on my server and I haven't even had even 1 player online 1 week in row.
Besides maybe the thing you call an issue is not an issue to werewolf.

It wasn't just me calling out balance and gameplay issues, it was the player base. And hitting that number is short-term success. What's success is keeping it and keeping your server alive and well.

This is what happens when servers don't take feedback in a timely manner. This server had so much potential.

It wasn't just me calling out balance and gameplay issues, it was the player base. And hitting that number is short-term success. What's success is keeping it and keeping your server alive and well.

Just to note, the highest player count on Tibia kingdoms ever recorded was only 54, not 70+
I always take player feed back seriously but sometimes people give feed back that is irreverent to the main goal of the server, Or i simply do not know how to make the change that the player is suggesting.

Atm the server is currently in a state of halt because my work is riding me hard, crushing all my free time into the dust, plus a few motivational fails.

However i will continue updating this server untill it is done. this new release of tibia kingdoms will be my final full release. it combines all the good of my previous attempts into 1 and also includes lore and quests. it will also introduce New things that no other server has attempted.

ALso you must understand that tibia kingdoms is a 1 man project with only occasional help, it does not have a giant team of developers like some of the other big name servers.

If i had a team to help me create tibia kingdoms it not only would have been done by now, but would be a lot better.

But because i do not have a team helping with the project, its pretty rude of you to say that the server has been plagued with issues from the beginning, because the server only has 1 developer, and 1 person makes mistakes and has no one else to check their work. I try my best for you guys to make an enjoyable server and to not be stuck with these RL map/evo 999x copy/paste servers that plague 99% of all tibia servers in existence.

i do my best to make the server fun, dynamic and unique. I also created it so it is not Pay to win or make it a money grab server, I try my best to listen to the feed back of players but you must understand that some requests you guys make are unreasonable. ALSO. alot of you guys say i never listen to your ideas, but you never actually make an effort what so ever to make your ideas or concerns heard. you may at some time tell me in game your idea very vaguely While i m currently busy with chatting/updates so its unfair to say i am not listening, when your text can get lost in GM spam far too easy. If you really want to be heard and get your idea across you only have to add me to skype and voice chat with me, i am always on skype and i always like to chat.

So, if anyone is interested in chatting/getting their ideas heard/want to know more about the final release, or would simply like to chat while i make the server Just add me to skype and chat at any time.

Skype name: werewo1fkn1ght

This generalizes whats going to happen to the players in the final release of Tibia kingdoms.

0D92F4C2B1EBC345BEE97DBFB1217EECE0D841E7

I love Dark souls references.

Last edited:
So, if anyone is interested in chatting/getting their ideas heard/want to know more about the final release, or would simply like to chat while i make the server Just add me to skype
chat - can be done in forum.
getting ideas heard - its otland, most ppl make their ideas work on their own server or they are already made.
want to know more about final release - you can make a post

chat - can be done in forum.
getting ideas heard - its otland, most ppl make their ideas work on their own server or they are already made.
want to know more about final release - you can make a post

it takes a lot of time from your day to make posts and patch notes continuously and odds are people still wont understand some points of the patch and will have questions anyways, which will take even more time to answer them. Thus, why i suggest Skype or any other chat based program like Curse or team speak/vent so that i don't have to waste my time writing patch notes on a daily basis.

i dont get much free time anymore and i sure as hell don't want to spend that little time writing posts on otland. Its way easier just to voice chat because i can Script and voice chat at the same time. instead of 1 Or the other.

I want to use my small remaining free time to make the server, not use it to type out posts.

Last edited:
Back