• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

alright sorry for the long period of silence there guys.
Just so everyone knows i am back working on the project, and the server will be online at all times so you can see how the updates are going.

When will the server be online ?

well its always online, but its not done atm. I am still working on the 4 alternate starting.

you may choose to start as a:

Noble: Bonus to starting as a noble is: 500GP - exclusive noble starting mount - ring accessory based on vocation.

Soldier: Bonus to starting as a Soldier is: 200 GP - +30 to all combat skills - starting potions

Pirate: Bonus to starting as a Pirate is: 300 GP - +15 to all combat skills - +15 to magic level - starting potions

Scholar: Bonus to starting as a Scholar is: 200 GP - +30 to magic level - starting potions

each of these starting also have their own unique lore and also have a hidden secret in each that give you a bonus item if you can find them.

i will also be adding a skip for the starting so that you do not have to go through the lores multiple times.

Alright, i am back at working on the server again. (OH NO!)

As for the people who are interested, i am making some subtle changes.

Change 1: There will no longer be a (Cash mall) Or any other form of donation. This server is free for everyone. As for the people who had donated in the past, i will give you a new boss farming type currency based on your previous donations so that it is not some cash grab. (Fear not everyone, this currency is gotten in-game by killing bosses.)

Change 2: I am going to be re-making the Map And a new monster system (Again!?. Yes. i know.)

Change 3: This is a Poll type vote for you guys. i have 3 options, i would like to see your votes bellow on what one you would rather.

How to Level up 1: (Traditional) This one is basically the same as any other server, gain exp from quests but mostly by grinding literally millions of monster kills (Note: this one attracts botters)

How to Level up 2: (Questing) This one is basically based around quests. Monster kills do not provide you with exp, but they do give gear and cash. Since this one is based on Only quest exp, you do not lost exp or skills on death, but there will no longer be blessings, so you will lose loot on death. (Note: This one is more or less better for players who enjoy pvp and risk of death. This one prevents botters.)

How to Level up 3: (NoMoLevels) This one Provides no exp in any way, everyone is stuck at level 1. However by finding secrets and doing quests you will earn distribution points so you can customize your characters. (Note: Traditional and Questing Both have the point system based on levels.)

Also, Later on i will be turning on the server. I would like some people to log in and help me point out mistakes or have suggestions for the new map. Once i turn it on, i will be actively updating the map. The map will update once every 15-30 Min.

How to Level up 3: (NoMoLevels) This one Provides no exp in any way, everyone is stuck at level 1. However by finding secrets and doing quests you will earn distribution points so you can customize your characters. (Note: Traditional and Questing Both have the point system based on levels.)
like this one. Primarily because it's something new :D

At first seemed like not so good idea. Because at server start ppl will rush trough these points together and all who are left behind will catch up slower.
But then I had another idea. Maybe make it so you get "point, perk, level or whatever you had in mind" for 7 days. After that time you gotta go back to collect that bonus again.
This will make the areas replayable and people will counter new players who started and who has already played before more often.

Anyway that's that, I give my vote for option 3.

And welcome back.

like this one. Primarily because it's something new :D

At first seemed like not so good idea. Because at server start ppl will rush trough these points together and all who are left behind will catch up slower.
But then I had another idea. Maybe make it so you get "point, perk, level or whatever you had in mind" for 7 days. After that time you gotta go back to collect that bonus again.
This will make the areas replayable and people will counter new players who started and who has already played before more often.

Anyway that's that, I give my vote for option 3.

And welcome back.

thank you very much, and thanks for the vote.

Dont quite like the idea of making it 7 days only. It be boring for anyone to go back and do crap stuff later on. I mean ,the feeling of progression is what people play for usually. So if that feeling is lost because you know you get reset every few days.....meh.

Dont quite like the idea of making it 7 days only. It be boring for anyone to go back and do crap stuff later on. I mean ,the feeling of progression is what people play for usually. So if that feeling is lost because you know you get reset every few days.....meh.

I know i have reset the server alot in the past, but i only did that because i kept learning better and better ways to make the server more advanced, saddly the things that needed changing, were irreversible in-game and had to be reset in order for the new systems to take effect. However i am no longer going to be updating the servers advanced systems, because the systems are Already fully developed and working. there is no more further need to update it. This means there will not be another reset. The only reason the server is not currently up and running atm, is because i have decided to make a new map with new monsters And to add quests.

Also my roomate and i have talked a bit, and we found an alternative by combining the (Questing) and (NoMoLevels) combined to give players a more unique play then the traditional kill mobs forever. as well as a point progression system, If i was to compare our point system idea to another game, it is most similar to the dark souls point system in a way.

As for the "feeling of progression" I am pretty sure that anyone who has plaid my servers in the past know that i have the "feeling of progression" down to a T.

I vote for option 3..
Some people like to donate to just donate.. maybe not people here on otland.. coz most of them are just lazy ass greedy mother effers.. but people who see you making an attempt at doing something different might throw you a few bucks just because they can and would like to support a unique project.
So remove the cash shop but put up a donation button..

Well so far we have 2 votes for Option #3, seems that one will be the winner.

alright so i am now starting to work on the new map, the server will be on and the map will update alot. please log on in and check it out if you like. point out some map bugs or you can even suggest some stuff to add.

to log in.
www.titankingdoms.com
- Download the custom client
- make an account

I do agree that option number 3 would be quite interesting to try out. Id be willing to hop on and try things out whenever you have the server up.

A mix of all 3 would be ideal for me.

it seems we are going to be doing a mix of all 3, there is a max of 100 levels, you get points from quests and distribute them to your character. ( i will post more details as they are made)

Even if im not posting here, i am following this project and cant wait for the first playable version to be on. Def one of my favorites

Last edited:
Back