• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't change my items.otb to add new sprite items (7.6)

Roger Ventura

Solutions
Reaction score
My problem is that when i load items.otb with otitemeditor (with my modified .dat and .spr) and i add my new items, i save it and when i execute my ot appears a message that i am using an incorrect version, and i need to use a official items.otb.

I really want to add the new items, and i know that i am doing it well. What i can do to do it, because i put skipItemsVersionCheck = true but still happens.

I use OTX 2.90 SE , and otitemeditor 0.2.2 (that supports 7.6). I have the correct versions of otb files because when i not change it, it works correctly, the problem is that when i change it to add new items, the system thinks that is other version, and i cant open the ot.

Thanks!

Solution
Solved, i just commend this "else if" on the sources, items.cpp:

/*else if(Items::dwMajorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
{
std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb." << std::endl;
return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
}*/

After this it worked and i have my own items in my ot!
Solved, i just commend this "else if" on the sources, items.cpp:

/*else if(Items::dwMajorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
{
std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb." << std::endl;
return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
}*/

After this it worked and i have my own items in my ot!

Solution
Back