• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant conect to my server anymore

Toitsss

Reaction score
All was okay like 1 week ago, but now if i try to connect to my server i cant get online, neighter can my friend. My ports are forwarded, all of them, what could be the problem ?

Follow my exact directions and your problem should be solved.

Click :Start:, :Run:, Type in "CMD", Then Push Enter.

This will open command Promt, Here we are able to check the local IP-address of your computer within your home-network. It should be something like 192.168.0.101.

Type In "ipconfig /all" The space between "ipconfig" And "/All" is needed.

Scroll Through the list and find your Ip-Address.
Then Log into your router settings (i'm going to assume you know how to do this because you said you have your ports open), And change the ip with the ports 7171 to the ip listed in command prompt. Save the settings in your router and restart your server.

Problem should be solved.
If it continues PM me.

Rep If this helps :)

When you have the command Prompt window open. If you type ipconfig /all
it will give you a big list of things. In that list there is a set of numbers like 192.168.0.101, next to the words Ip address. Use that ipaddress and update your port forwarding settings in your router.

I opened the naxed.exe ( the server exe file ), it shows that server is online, loaded everything and i just cant connect.

Here are the facts, your either changing your ipaddress incorrectly OR your ports are incorrect because you did not give your computer a DHCP reserve ip address. Btw i added you to msn

Back