• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant delete players on Phpmyadmin

lvidilli

Reaction score
hello,i'm having a problem.

I use Gesior 0.3.6,Xampp,The collations of DB Is innoDB,criptografy Sha1.

I Tryed to clean inactive players by query,and all the querys i tryed haved ocurred the same error : #1054 - Unknown column 'player' in 'where clause'

So i tryed to click on "x" to delete,and the error appeared again...

Can anyone help me?
Thanks!

Xampp is made for testing purposes only.

unfortunately for that reason you will come across many unexplainable and seemingly irreparable errors.

I'm sorry I don't know what you error means, however I will recommend that you switch your DB over to this.

(Go to Xampp, choose DB, click export, and then click go, you should get a .sql file to save (you will import this at the proper step in this tutorial) http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

After that youll have your whole DB moved to UniServer. It is much better, allows for faster page load time, and is more secure.

Xampp htdocs= Uniserv WWW folder.

Just as easy to install the AAC on uniserver, there is no reason not to switch (Xampp LAGGS).

Also once you get your DB moved over you really should have the ability to manage it.

I would've thought it was an error with your syntax, however since you can't click the red "X" I suggest you just ditch Xampp.

-Taurus

Back