• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant Get players Online.

valdsmolnik

Reaction score
I've been working on this for two days. One thing is for sure, Eldinworld.exe or w/e the file it is thats the actual server that u click on to start up, IS or DOES CONTAIN a VIRUS, or something that most antivirus software atleast THINK is a virus. I just did a scan and everytime it gets erased, I have to add it exceptions for the antivirus software to leave it. It still doesnt work. I did portforward 100% correctly, I did everything 100% how i did it the 1st time, still doesnt work. BTW this all started when my ISP changed my IP address. I called them and they said it changes for me every 2 days or so.
:mad:
Now I can log on to my server locally, but my friend sitting right next to me on the same Network,Cant connect? and all the people that used to play on the server cant log on cuz my ip is different than what they think, and even if they did have the right ip, they still wouldnt be abel to log on lol. weird huh.

Please help me i have no clue what 2 do next.
Thanks Vlad.
Hell Server.

I have the same problem, i give my friends the right ip and they still cnt connect to my server. I tryed using the no-ip website and some others websites that allow me to change my ip to any name i like and, update ip everytime it changes, and still nothing.

Do i have like portforword my ip or something , how do i do that?

Back
Top Bottom