• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zando

Reaction score
On the character Zando i am not able to log onto him. And it said to post it on the forums. :rolleyes:

Your character is fixed. Now, please post all of the items you wish to have returned on this thread. I'm sorry we had to wipe your items, but this strange error occurs sometime and this is the only possible way to fix it. We have all of your items logged, but some cannot be retrieved (trophies ect.) - So please post what you know you had, and they will be delivered in-game.

Things i lost:
Nightmare Coat
Shocking Shield
Norse Helmet
Physical Ring
Ultimate Mana Rune
Triple Overtime
Psychokinetic Kilt
Bunny slippers
Forever Amulet of Loss
Cyntarist Tiara
Cyntarist Wand
Cyntarist Robe
That was it

I had in one of my bps a Divine bow and Ultimate Paladin Armor and both are gone...

Name in game is Royal Doggo
I can pm you ingame if its best just let me know

Your character is fixed. Now, please post all of the items you wish to have returned on this thread. I'm sorry we had to wipe your items, but this strange error occurs sometime and this is the only possible way to fix it. We have all of your items logged, but some cannot be retrieved (trophies ect.) - So please post what you know you had, and they will be delivered in-game.

and now u say u cant replace my items that u cleared.

He said that he has a log of all your donation items, so if you lied in that list he will know. He was asking for a list of items like trophies, money, nuggets, etc.

Well if he has a log of my items there should be no problem for him to get them back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back