• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Cant login to tibia server

mirak sebata

Reaction score
HI all i have setup my tibia server 0.3.6 and Znote aac and i can create a character on website but when i login i recieve invalid account name... whats wrong?

That's troublesome. You can just click Edit -> Create Missing Items and than Tools -> Reload Item Attributes, and it will update all the items you added with the flags you already set at ObjectBuilder, all at once.
You are a life saver Sir!

What I usually do, is to duplicate an item that have all the flags I want, and just replace the sprite of the copy. It's easier to avoid errors like this "guy with a ground without speed". Like to make a sword, I would duplicate an item like spike sword and replace the sprite with the new one.
Still learning how the program works :) But these are great tips!

Last edited by a moderator:
In your config.lua you should have something like encryptionType = "plain", change it to the one being used by znote(i think that it's sha1 encryptionType = "sha1"), and make sure that the password field have size for it.
Or if it's only the account name btw(not password, but i think that it's the same message), check if the account was really created.

In your config.lua you should have something like encryptionType = "plain", change it to the one being used by znote(i think that it's sha1 encryptionType = "sha1"), and make sure that the password field have size for it.
Or if it's only the account name btw(not password, but i think that it's the same message), check if the account was really created.

config lua is set with "sha1" and it doesnt work

IN php my admin char is created what can i do?

my account created on website i cant login server it says invalid account but when i go to aac page on other computer it loads page whats wrong???

Compare it to ex; SHA1 online
Enter the password and hit hash, if the sums matches, you have another problem, either encryption - server or client side.
Compare the value to the once in your database.

Also make sure it's not password when you wrote Password (note P not p etc)

Also if it works on another computer, make sure the cache is not wrong (ctrl+shift+n (on chrome)).
If it works using ctrl+h then clean web information and cache.

Compare it to ex; SHA1 online
Enter the password and hit hash, if the sums matches, you have another problem, either encryption - server or client side.
Compare the value to the once in your database.

Also make sure it's not password when you wrote Password (note P not p etc)

Also if it works on another computer, make sure the cache is not wrong (ctrl+shift+n (on chrome)).
If it works using ctrl+h then clean web information and cache.

hmm i dont understand what you are saying im very new with this... what i was saying is when i create a char on website i cant login

hmm i dont understand what you are saying im very new with this... what i was saying is when i create a char on website i cant login
im using z note aac and TFS 0.3.6

Do what WibbenZ said, and also if you are self-hosting, check your IP address (run the command ipconfig in cmd if you're using windows. It will be the IPV4 listed). If your router is assigning a dynamic IP, it can change upon reset of the router or whenever the router reconfigures its IP settings.

Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'user1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)

[19/12/2017 17:55:00] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'user1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)

[19/12/2017 17:55:00] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Do you have a password set? If yes then you have the wrong password in config.lua.

Back