• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Cantoria Realmap

Quab

Mapper/C++ User
Reaction score
Welcome To Cantoria its a new serve global full realmap if you find any bug please Ctrl + R
This is a server hosted by Green Zebra Hosting!

Connection Info:
IP: Cantoria.gzh.nu
new ip :Cantoria.gzh.nu
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54

Active updating!
You can read about the different updates in the news section! We close to make 10x big updates/week

Server Information

EXP Rates
1-25: 200x
26-50: 150x
51-100: 100x
101-120: 90x
121-140: 80x
141-160: 60x
161-180: 40x
181-190: 30x
191-200: 15x
201-230: 8x
231-260: 5x
261+: 4x

Magic: 30x
Skill: 40x
Loot: 3x

Map: FULL Tibia RL-Map
All towns, including FULL Yalahar, Gengia, Oken & Pyre!!
All quests (Demon Oak, Inquistion, Pits of Inferno with all seals, Annih, Svargrond Arena, DHQ etc...).
1000+ Houses! (Including Yalahar,Gengia,Oken,Pyre).
All RLNPC'S 400+ NPCS

Vocations
All vocations are like RL Tibia and very balanced, to make the ultimate war feeling.
All spells are like real tibia

Frag system:
Frags to red skull:
One day: 6
One week: 50
One month: 100
Red skull duration: 12 HOURS!
We don't use blackskull crap!

Jobs!

Hoster [0/0] - DEDICATED! Green Zebra Hosting Support! Green Zebra Hosting - Home
Mapper`s [1/2] - Me & Byllan & 1 more
Scripter`s [1/1] - Need 1 adv scripter
Webpage Creator [0/0] - I've worked with Websites in 3 years.
Community Staff [2/3] - Two Free Space`s
Gamemasters [2/2] - Two Free Space`s - Need To Be Helpfull And Have Vast Knownledge All Of Tibia. No PA ( Power Abuser`s )
Tutors [3/3] - Need To Be Helpfull And Have Vast Knowledge Of All Of Tibia. No PA ( Power Abuser`s ) AND ACTIVE!

[1/1] Green - Free Place
[0/0] Red - Place Taken
[1/2] Orange - One Place Taken One Or More Left Avalible

Copy The Application Below Given To You :

Quote:
Name :
Where Are You From :
Language Spoken Apart From English :
English Fluency : 0/10
Job Applying For :
Proof If Needed :
How Long Doing Your Job :
Rated In Your Job : 0/10
Any Past Teams/Jobs :
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week :
Why You Want A Job On This Team :
What You Think You Have To Offer :
Any Other Information About Yourself :

Quote:
Name : Matthias Zielinski
Email : [email protected]//or if you want to add me in msn add: [email protected]
Where Are You From : Germany
English Fluency : 7/10 <---evreything you need for tibia and more :)
Job Applying For : /
Proof If Needed : /
How Long Doing Your Job : /
Rated In Your Job : 8/10
Any Past Teams/Jobs : impiria.no-ip.org/Tibiafun.net (i were tutor in order of becks)
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : im at school and on computer for 5hours
Why You Want A Job On This Team : because i want to see how it is to be needed...and get more experience in tibia!
What You Think You Have To Offer : I am helpfull friendly teachable a good GM <---thats what they all say...me too...but i want to show it to you if you add me to your staff!
Any Other Information About Yourself : don't look at the age! look at that what you can teach me! I will be thankfull if you teach me something important and you too...trust me :)

Last edited:
Quote:
Name : Matthias Zielinski
Email : [email protected]//or if you want to add me in msn add: [email protected]
Where Are You From : Germany
English Fluency : 7/10 <---evreything you need for tibia and more :)
Job Applying For : /
Proof If Needed : /
How Long Doing Your Job : /
Any Past Teams/Jobs : imipria.no-ip.org/Tibiafun.net (i were tutor in order of becks)
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : im at school and on computer for 5hours
Why You Want A Job On This Team : because i want to see how it is to be needed...and get more experience in tibia!
What You Think You Have To Offer : I am helpfull friendly teachable a good GM <---thats what they all say...me too...but i want to show it to you if you add me to your staff!
Any Other Information About Yourself : don't look at the age! look at that what you can teach me! I will be thankfull if you teach me something important and you too...trust me :)

dont you mean impiria

Name : Ahmed

Email : [email protected]

Where Are You From : Egypt

Language Spoken Apart From English : Well, I speak every day at school.

English Fluency : 8.5/10

Job Applying For : Gamemaster

Proof If Needed : I'm experincced GM and playing tibia since 2004 and ots since 2006

How Long Doing Your Job :
1 year and 5 months

Rated In Your Job : 9.8/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Rlly, no but when I went to my first rl map owner upgraded me to be tutor and then he found me active doing my job aswell, Then he upgraded me gm and like me ;)

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Alot maybe 6h/day.

Why You Want A Job On This Team : Because I like rl maps and I would help this ot because it's new. :p

What You Think You Have To Offer : I give offer to help this ot by my knowledge in tibia ;)
Any Other Information About Yourself : I'm fair, don't abuse my possition and ofc I don't make items and I don't want to make char for my self to don't abuse.... I will be very serious and will do my job very nice just waiting for your answer :p

Last edited:
Name : Mads
Tibia Char: Sir Tylon & Petteroes
Where Are You From : Norway
Language Spoken Apart From English : Norwegian and Swedish
English Fluency : 9/10
Job Applying For : Community Manager or Gamemaster. Where you need me the most ;)
Proof If Needed : I've been playing Tibia since 2002, just look up Sir Tylon. Been tutor once, but got kicked for inactivity because I had to focus on school.
How Long Doing Your Job : I was tutor for half a year.
Rated In Your Job : 9/10
Any Past Teams/Jobs : None. Looking for experience in working within a team.
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : About 6 hour a day.
Why You Want A Job On This Team : As said, Im looking for some experience in working within a team. I would like to share my knowledge about Tibia with you, and keep your server clean and fun to play.
What You Think You Have To Offer : Tibia knowledge, good communication skills and a good teammate.
Any Other Information About Yourself : I've been studying Media & Communication for 3 years now and know how to communicate with other people. I know how to build up a great community. Iam an expert in HTML, CSS and javascript.

Want some more information about anything, just PM me ;)

Looking forward to hear from you :)

Quote:
Name : Adam Bain

Where Are You From : Idaho, USA

Language Spoken Apart From English :German

English Fluency : 10/10

Job Applying For : Community Staff, Mapper

Proof If Needed : Played tibia since 2004, and ots since 2005

How Long Doing Your Job : 4 years

Rated In Your Job : 9/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs :legendsot.no-ip.info, matera.no-ip.org, darkdream.no-ip.info, and a few others i don't remember

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week :anwyehere from, 1hour a day-12 hours a day.

Why You Want A Job On This Team :just looking for a rl map team

What You Think You Have To Offer :mapping skill, or helping in game as community staff

Any Other Information About Yourself :I'm very experienced with Tibia

Name : Carapa
Where Are You From :Sweden/Bosnia
Language Spoken Apart From English : Swedish , Yugoslavian language [That , Bosnian Swedish and serbian] i can also speal german
English Fluency : 8/10
Job Applying For :Mapper
Proof If Needed :Could send to you in msn
How Long Doing Your Job :1,5 year
Any Past Teams/Jobs :Dimeria,raduz,
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week :5h/24
Why You Want A Job On This Team :Becouse i was born to map
What You Think You Have To Offer :An very good map
Any Other Information About Yourself :I'm mapping serious . Won't put any items on a secreat place

Go away with next RL shit server. If the descrption in 1st post is true, then why do you need anybody?!

Usually I don't post job applies, but I though what do I have to loose.
:thumbup:
Name : Paxton
Email : michalmojz[at]gmail.com
Where Are You From : Poland but living in London
Language Spoken Apart From English :polish
English Fluency : 8/10
Job Applying For : Ahmm, GM/Community Support
Proof If Needed : For?
How Long Doing Your Job : Well, I'm in OT for about 5 years, had about 6 servers.
Rated In Your Job : 0/10 <- Shoudln't be rated by me doe.
Any Past Teams/Jobs : 6 servers.
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : It depence, but few a day I guess.
Why You Want A Job On This Team : Well usually I don't apply for jobs but lets see how it works.
What You Think You Have To Offer : Knowledge?
Any Other Information About Yourself : Well, I work as web developer and currently I work on new AAC which is posted in donators board, and hopefully soon it will be standard for OTS.

Back