• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CFS] Custom Fun Server [Project]

A huge bunch of scripted systems is not what makes a server great. Try not to add too many!

Way to the sky!
It's a race "flying" with your character.

Feed him!
Feed him is an event in which you and your team allies have to get X food and then place it into a specified SQM just placing food like hams/berries/meat/peanuts... All kind of food.
There will be a X monster that will have a mini-size, after placing the required food he will come into a normal-size and then in this normal size you'll have to go away and find again food (the food you'll need is a way higher than the latest one)
After placing X food the monster will come in big size and then you'll have to do the same than before but with more food.

Example:

Level 1 (The monster starts with mini-size, 500 food cap, 5 minutes to complete it)
Level 2 (The monster will evolve to a medium size, starting from 0 food again to 850 food cap, 5 minutes to complete it)
Level 3 (The monster will evolve to a normal size, starting from 0 food again to 1050 food cap, 5 minutes to complete it)
Level 4....... And so on.

The objetive is to feed the monster as soon as possible. Not team versus team.

The black pits

The black pits is an event in which you've to detroy X item in X minutes/seconds.
There'll be a corridor for each player and then a lot of SQMS to reach to the goal.

Drawn example: (P = player) (S = SQM)

-----------------------------------------------------------
[S.P.]|||GOAL
[S.P.]|||GOAL
[S.P.]|||GOAL
[S.P.]|||GOAL
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok let's see.
You start at same SQM and you cant move.
3,2,1 start! The 4 players will be teleported each one to a same room but one room per player. This room will contain 3 towers, 3 chest, the item you want and you've to destroy one to be teleported 1 sqm at the pit.
Example again.
3,2,1 start!
Each player teleported to a X Room with the same SQMS, same towers, ALL THE SAME but they cant be all in the same room it means each player will be teleported to a same look room with 3 towers/chest/stones the item you want but 3 max.

They have 3 minutes or 5 to destroy the 3 towers (This wont be easy because there will be some monsters in the room attacking you and it's your choice to destroy the tower or to kill the monsters to after that destroy the tower, you choose.

3 minutes or 5 to destroy the 3 towers. You destroy the 3 towers before the 3/5 minutes passed so your character will advance 3 sqms at the pit.
You destroy 2 towers so you'll advance 2 SQMS.
You destroy a tower so you will advance a SQM.
You dont destroy anything, you wont advance a SQM.

The rooms will change in each round. A round is killing the 3 towers or not.

Well see you there.
It's nice ^^

Also a swimming race with the limitations of the waters, red ball and that.
A waterpool match too.

Well the events are enough for so far, thanks for sending suggestions.

Suggestions for quests, more functions such as mounts/waterwalking, etc.. are still needed though.

what about this, it should fit you. you make a new item and a new image for it, the waterpipe is so boring, make a bong, and do like so you can buy plants that grow over.. say a day? load the bong, and when you smoke the colors on your tibia screen changes slow but yeah, kinda advanced scripting i guess? but you can always try to do something simular? :p I saw you like to smoke so, make like "white widow" "Carlifornia orange" or like blueberry yumyum, and make some wierd shit when you load a bong of salvia lol? xD advanced but who knows you might pull something simular off hehe :p

Well I was obviously already thinking about something like that xD

I guess I'll make proffesion such as dealer, cop, warrior, civillian, archer, etc..
However I haven't really got time to work on this, or the right amount of being sober to do this.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

Updating the first page now, and anyone with proffesion idea's, feel free to share :)

I don't need a mapper for this project, and not badly either, as I'm not the worst mapper, and this project is fun server based, not RPG.

What is the current mapsize in MB?

0,486MB, not really working on OT at the moment.

I'm away alot etc... so it's on hold, will be repeated later though.

@Divise
I'm not really good at mapping, I'm a scripter.

UPDATE!
The curiousity of Znote made me want to work on the weed system, atleast today.
It will now grow from a crop field to full grown weed in 10 hours, only 1 crop at a time (PER PLAYER)(more players on an account can grow a plant) and you need atleast level 20 to grow weed (level you can purchase a house).
You will get a random amount from 10 to 35 weed leaves at harvest, which will be expensive at this server.
Weed leaves will be gainable from quests with the drug dealer quest, as payment + a less amount of gold than others.
On the next update I will probably make a grinder to grind the leaves, tobacco plants (grow in 1 hour), tobacco item, blunt wrap (maybe also zigzag), which you all need to fix a blunt (or joint with zigzag).

Last edited:
Back