• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes in war system.

made987

Made Mord
Reaction score
The most of active players want long and bloody wars. But how is the situation? Everyone knows. There are few battles on the week and underway for 1h. What is the reason?

- a lot of small guilds searching for ppl
- different Timezones
- noobchars
- charlovers
- losing a lot of experience after death
- lack pvp bless (in some opinion)
To all who want pvp bless: How much would pvp bless cost? 2cc? Is 10cc too much on higher lvl? I don't think so. Pvp bless wouldn't solve the problem. I think that cash isn't a problem.
The issue is in losing experience after death. I have seen so much times when somebody died and didn't back on battle, just he was listening situation on vt. It's stupid. If u want to fight go fight! What would resolve this problem? Reduce losing experience. For example, if u die on moster u will lose 1,5lvl, but if u are killed by players u lose 33% of your lvl.
"Ok, but what if war is, and I'm worried about level? I have to leave the guild cuz i can't exp!" In turn, this issue can resolve one, simple thing. No recruting and no leaveing guild during wm. As i said, if u want to fight just stay loyal to ur guild and go to the battlefield alongside ur guildmembers.
Noobchars. Hated by everyone. I suggest to enter system, which wouldn't charge frags of players below 75lvl including. They would get tp to temple and won't losing anything.
There is no system way of small guild wchich wants fight. Just joint to other, bigger guild. Isn't better if on the server are two, big guilds which are fighting every time than a lot of small guilds searching for pk? Think about it.
It is all what i had to say. I hope that even one idea will introduced to tibia life. And if here is any god reading it please, tell me ur opinion about it. Post your opinion and sign it if u like it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Cry more buds.. You do not get any frags during war.. thats enough..
Those guys like me and my friend does not have a guild to join and war and we do this on our way.. but we cannot
kill more then 2 guys a 6/hour because of redskull after 3 frags.. please cry...

Not sure about the "noobchars" thing, or the "killed by monster", I assume there are other ideas better than that, but if this is a progress, I sign to it.

just switch to hardcore pvp and anything would be fine
@charlovers that want pvp bless and lower exp loss.. go npvp <.<

The most of active players want long and bloody wars. But how is the situation? Everyone knows. There are few battles on the week and underway for 1h. What is the reason?

- a lot of small guilds searching for ppl
- different Timezones
- noobchars
- charlovers
- losing a lot of experience after death
- lack pvp bless (in some opinion)
To all who want pvp bless: How much would pvp bless cost? 2cc? Is 10cc too much on higher lvl? I don't think so. Pvp bless wouldn't solve the problem. I think that cash isn't a problem.
The issue is in losing experience after death. I have seen so much times when somebody died and didn't back on battle, just he was listening situation on vt. It's stupid. If u want to fight go fight! What would resolve this problem? Reduce losing experience. For example, if u die on moster u will lose 1,5lvl, but if u are killed by players u lose 33% of your lvl.
"Ok, but what if war is, and I'm worried about level? I have to leave the guild cuz i can't exp!" In turn, this issue can resolve one, simple thing. No recruting and no leaveing guild during wm. As i said, if u want to fight just stay loyal to ur guild and go to the battlefield alongside ur guildmembers.
Noobchars. Hated by everyone. I suggest to enter system, which wouldn't charge frags of players below 75lvl including. They would get tp to temple and won't losing anything.
There is no system way of small guild wchich wants fight. Just joint to other, bigger guild. Isn't better if on the server are two, big guilds which are fighting every time than a lot of small guilds searching for pk? Think about it.
It is all what i had to say. I hope that even one idea will introduced to tibia life. And if here is any god reading it please, tell me ur opinion about it. Post your opinion and sign it if u like it. Thanks.

Waste of an idea and this system can easily be over used and abused..
I hope Talaturen does not apply this to the server.. It is not the WM that is the problem..
People on this server does not look for war guilds, they just look to make everyones day
even harder and bored by killing innocent people.. Most people doesn't even look into joining a server just for
war mode with guilds...

Come with an idea that applys to people who are not in war and does not war..
I am only here to have fun and not PvP. It is sad that Talaturen does not start a None-PVP server
like Shadowcore.. Like a rl tibia with alot of worlds, making people that plays other rl maps to leave to play this server..

But right now your idea is just to make your life better.. People like me have hell right now, you cannot even hunt Water Elemental, Wyrm, Dragon Lords without seeing 2 level 100 straight up in the face killing you... It is sad..

if the pvp bless added
that will be awesome
alot of ppl dying and dont have enough cash for bless
so please add it
and make the PK death loss percent 50% of the monsters loss percent

Back