• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes using geisor Acc

Simona

Reaction score
At the moment when you press "Create character", it says select server 1 or server 2, also, when you create your character its lvl 1.. wanna change so you start in level 8 etc... how?

any help appreciated!

You can change the sever amounts in htdocs/config/config.php and the start level, just set level 9 to the samples in the database.

You can change the sever amounts in htdocs/config/config.php and the start level, just set level 9 to the samples in the database.

so i just set the lvls on the samples, like lvl 8 on sorcerer, level 9 on paladin, and when someone create a sorcerer it will start in lvl 8? and pally lvl 9?

and another problem.. when i press highscores it want me to choose which world/server i wanna see the highscores off.. i only got one so i dont want that to come up, i want to see that immidiately when i click highscores, ;s

htdocs/config/config.php:
Your line 2 probably looks something like:
PHP:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'Server 1', 1 => 'Server 2');
change to:
PHP:
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'YOUR_WORLD_NAME');

thanks, it worked; now i found another problem lol.. you can't create a account because the verification code says "image verification is missing, please contact the administrator :s

also: how do i create a gamemaster? don't remember!

update; in the server it says: (warning - protocol::RSA_decrypt] not valid packet size)

Last edited:
How to create a GM if you're using TFS 0.3+:
Go into your OT database, players, your character, change groupid to 6.
Go into accounts, your account, change groupid to 6.

Don't forget to Rep++ ;)

nice !
Now i cannot create any accounts because the identification window dont shows it says "image verification is missing, please contact the administrator" :s

Back