• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved character hiding in walls

Trannitis

Reaction score
hello, when i create new building my charaacter is hiding in walls. In my opinions it dont looks too good :/ Its normal or i make buildings in wrong way? (Yes, i made roof)
Can u help me or explain what i doing worng?

chhers
its looks like this
xzk3njni8u3h.png

This normally only happens on that side. You see it all the time in normal tibia as well.
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure this will be a client limitation, more then a mapping error.

What's happening is the client wants to show everything it can, and if the player is behind a building it will attempt to show upper floors sometimes.
I don't know how to explain it, but it is definitely helpful whilst playing.

Well, im walked around tibia and i dont saw many places like this. I also have ssmiliar problem from north side of builidngs. Charactrer just hiding and this looks gross :/

It happening in more houses, but in every i build in the same way.

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/q7P4J/For-limos.otbm

Make sure all the borders are gone under the walls, it's the borders that are added to this wooden floor that have this effect.
If you use the wooden floor with ID 405 in Terrain with the Border Automatic option on, it will delete those borders if you go in every corner. You can also delete it manually.
You can also use 9067 btw without this effect, but when you use it in Terrain with the Border Automatic option on it will automaticly create those borders.

It worked. Man u are rly god of everything linked to open tibia. But if i select a somethning from RAW palette its no border automatically, i must do it by hand. Anyway, thanks..again:p

Back