• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chester Thread "Shadow Era"

Klakier

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders! You guys probably wondering why i called this thread "Chesters thread" if my nickname is Klakier, well... i can't change my old account nickname and i dont want to create new one, so please call me Chester, Ch3st3r or CP(Chester_Psycho) cuz i use those nicknames :p

My name is Maciek, im from Poland, im 22 and playing Tibia since 2007. First of all, im very sorry if you guys will have some problems with understanding what im writing because my eng sux, but i will try my best!
Im mapping since... 2008 i guess? Im not very talented, but i think that none of my works sux too.

Few months ago i decided to create a real RPG server, but theres is plenty of them on web, so i started wondering how to create a good RPG that will stand out of them. I had many projects and ideas on my mind so i started to write them. I can't tell you guys anything specific but if you like RPG storylines, read ingame tales and myths books, DISCOVER(Yes, for real! Like in 7.6 when there was many unsolved quests and undiscovered areas plenty of non know weapons/monsters and empty wikis) the tibia like in old days, try ur best on very hardcore difficulty to survive, spend many time to gather money, food, weapons and build your perfect character by chosing very carefully one of many vocations - you will have your chance. Just follow this thread and support me with some nice comments and ideas :). There is a LOT of work... but im time free so i will try to update this gallery to show the progres on...

...The Shadow Era.

Warning! I use custom sprites.
Main tibia version im basing on is 9.86

The shape
7000x4000 sqm converted to OTBM files
(Sorry for polish lang. )
2napanc.jpg

Capital Borgmund lighthouse
2yo4sg5.jpg

Borgmund royal gravenyard
21sehc.jpg

One of many secret rings
20joiuw.jpg
Feel free to comment

Ingame shots
2z3qvjm.jpg

Last edited:
looks very nice and realistic. please post more screeens. do u have screens where you use never sprites?

I had some free time and got inspiraton to create my custom image frame.

In my world, food is treated same like gold.. how desperated you will be to get it?
2z3qvjm.jpg

Last edited:
Due to lack of interest in "october mapping contest" and cancelation of it, i will post my submission here.

100% vanilla tibia.spr and .dat, made od 9.86. 100% unplayable. River and windows were made using some clever old tricks from my old outdated polish forum.

Topic: Spooky Halloween

Attachments

• screenshot_2021-10-28-0-48-57.png
    screenshot_2021-10-28-0-48-57.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 50 · VirusTotal
Thats actually pretty cool, would most likely get my vote tbh.. i feel like there is a story behind this one, also some pretty dope mapping tricks as you mentioned that i havent seen anyone use in a long time..
good job!

Back