• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choosing right Tibia client version

Kylar

Reaction score
Since it's my first post on this forum - Hello world!

I want to create my very first OTS and since I'm quite late for the party, there are so many servers and tools to choose from, that I'm really confused. I have some general knowledge about programming, mapping, spriting, but I have no idea how to start, thats why I decided to ask for help here, and probably start some kind of discussion. I think I should choose Tibia protocol first, if you could help me pick the one satisfying my requirements I would be really grateful.

I want to add/edit few outfits and monsters, thats why I will have to use older clients, strictly ones that don't use updated, smooth animations, not sure how many animations those have, but for me editing 12 sprites is already time consuming.

I want to use OTClient, mostly for additional inventory slots, if it's possible I would also love to add status effect timers (when will combat/burn/bleed and such end), also restrictions to change equipment during combat.

I will create my own small map which will get improved after I implement core gameplay mechanics.

I rather want to avoid distributions with many scripts and map added, I would love to work on fresh / clean server where I have to learn and understand everything I implement (excluding basic scripts, like opening doors, climbing stairs and such).

Given the above, which client protocol and server would you recommend?

Back