• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

AAC is getting a major overhaul with new great features. Basically I want to provide the ability to add pages or widgets without the need to touch anything (all inside the admin panel) and a way to share your creations with other people.

Why I never finish the AAC and release it? well I keep learning new cool stuff and once a while I feel the AAC code is outdated.

Anyways... the overhaul is happening. This is a small example on how you will add / export / import widgets for your installation. WIP

jGaMty3.png

mk1qZ-j.png

This will create a single file test.snact (structure can be found at github) (snact is the new name of the AAC) later you will be able to preview and import to your AAC

EDWWaF.png

E-IBvsd.png

You will be able to preview the widget (lua file. html file) and edit them to your needs before importing

-ewnCyf.png

NB175d6.png

You are able to use lua and html on your widgets (and soon pages) and theres a quick example on how to communicate. I am still working on the lua sandbox env tho.

I feel like this provides an easy way to release your custom pages. I currently have no intention to enable the use of luac but im open to suggestions

Hope you guys like it. I am not sure if this overhaul will ever be finished or not

I worked a little bit more on the widget system. Basically you can edit them and disable or enable as you wish

voxQOWi.png

Here is a small preview of the top_players widget. very simple

Code:
local players = query("SELECT name, level FROM players ORDER BY level DESC LIMIT 5", {})
local data = {}
data["list"] = players
return data

HTML:
<div class="block">
    <div class="block-header bg-info">
        <h3 class="block-title text-white">Top players         
        </h3>
    </div>
    <div class="block-content">
        <table class="table table-striped">
       {{ range $index, $element := .list }}
       <tr>
           <td>
               <a href="">{{ $element.name }}</a>
            </td>
           <td><b>level {{ $element.level }}</b></td>
       </tr>
       {{ end }}
        </table>
    </div>
</div>

Last edited:
Well. I have been working for a few time on an AAC made in Go

The AAC is near release (just house bids, guild wars and shop left). However Im looking for some suggestions and maybe some help.

The AAC repo is HERE

So... whats special about this?

1. Since Go comes with it own http package you wont need any sort of apache server to run the website (no Xampp, UniServer, etc) you just need to download a release build and run the main file (for example run cloaka.exe in windows and woula! aac is running)
Example using windows

DOmgZdRb4.gif

1. The core of the AAC will come with a shop system and with PayPal (using REST API. no moar IPN), PayGol and PagSeguro systems
  2. House bidding system will also be done
  3. Great performance
This leads to some cons of course
  1. Code is harder to edit & build than PHP

Since code can be harder to work with compared to PHP my plan is to make almost everything possible configurable on the AAC config file

Usually what you want to edit on a AAC is adding custom pages... well I got that part covered

• You just need to create a .html file on a 'pages' folder and the custom page will be created with the name of the .html file
06Khap2s.png

• I can add LUA bindings so people can use as scripts for templates to do some simple logic (check if user is logged, load user characters, etc) Im open to ideas tho
Talking about templates. The AAC will have two main templates

• One bootstrap based
  • One tibiacom based
Currently im working harder on the boostrap one (tibiacom html is a mess). As for some pictures of the AAC well. Its just bootstrap so... nothing special

ZwpGLyvC.png

bMHzWwjc6.png

6U1cMaBqT.png

pRFLj3MIy.png

So yeah dont base your opinions on these pictures. Im not a designer and I know theres a lot to be improved

The tibiacom layout is not my priority right now. So its some commits behind the bootstrap one.

Whats done
  • Account register, login, manage
  • Guilds, creation, invitation, upload logo, change ranks...
  • Highscores, character profile, signature
Whats left
  • Shop (only the looks, the code is already done)
  • Finish paypal buypoints
  • Make paygol and pagseguro buypoint
  • Houses stuff
  • Some misc pages like last deaths and monsters?

So Im open to suggestions... Im also looking for someone to help me edit the current bootstrap layout so it looks good =)

Thanks

How to compile the exe... Which libraries, can't get it... Using windows :p

Currently to compile you need to install the go programming language. Sadly project is dead so there is no pre-compiled binaries

Sorry

Lack of motivation. But thanks ^^

Can we motivate you in order to bring up this project. I will try to do my best learning go and I will try to make some pulls in order to make some commits and keep improving.

Lots of friends told me that this was the best site ever designed, so lets support you and brings this back to life, would you like bro? Lets motivate!

Back