• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close server 0.2pl15 ( trade )

crock-linux

Copa In Brasil
Reaction score
Hello friends

falr when I talk trade with NPC and the server closes.

Anybody know why?

Can you post your NPC so I can try to reproduce it?

yes

npc : ben.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Ben" script="data/npc/scripts/tools.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="138" head="57" body="59" legs="40" feet="76" addons="0"/>
<parameters>
<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="backpack,1988,20;pick,2553,10;shovel,2554,20;rope,2120,50;fishing,2580,30;scythe,2550,30;machete,2420,40"/>
<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="fish,2667,1;meat,2666,2" />
<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|. Please, take a look at my {trade}, you'll surely like it!"/>
<parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="I buy and sell various equipment and food. Take a look at the list."/>
<parameter key="message_oncloseshop" value="Good luck while running and hitting!"/>
</parameters>
</npc>

tools.lua

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Same thing happen to me before when I patched it.
It happen cause I missed patching some files so I re-patched everything and it worked fine. So try that if it isn't anything wrong with the NPC's.

Back