• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever wants to come on a demon hunt this friday must PM me in-game or throught this forum.
Put your name, vocation.

Demon hunt info:

Atleast, The ammount of time , my UH will last. If you guys run out of SD's , you will need to find a way to attack the demon otherwise, you will need to leave. 15BP uh = 3030 charges. I usualy take, 10~ UH per demons, could be less if im in full defence. That means, I could block 300 demons in total. I hope you guys will have enought SD's shot to last 300 demons. Otherwise, you will need to make explosions as they take only 360 mana and they have 6 charges each.

Sorcerers : Must provide their own SD's. They will need 10~15 BP of sd's even more.
druid: They must provide their own mana's to sio me and their own explosion runes
paladin : they must provide their own supply, power bolts ( or bolts if you cant make them ) provide their own explosion runes and maybe Sd if you can.
Knight : I will be brining 15~ bp UH and also many bp's of mana fluids to cast exori and exeta res.

Loot : I will be looting all the demons, no need to rush. I will show the rares as we loot them. We will all share the loot. As i'm the blocker, I will get to pick the rare I want to keep, and the others will be shared to the groups.

special information : I will be having a demon hunt each friday's of the week. It will always be arround the same time. 8:00 PM in canada easter time. so, in swedish time. It would be 4:00 AM on saturady :S Sucks for you, hopefully.. you guys will still be able to come. Austrilian would be arround 6hour AM in the morning on saturday, and for the rest i don't know. :)

Last edited:
pretty nice, but to bad that time isn't very good for me =/ so I can't be there take a few pics <.<

Anyhow good luck! and don't forget to take pics to share! ;D

Seriously, dont you want some help on mapping? with all respect the map is a piece of shit...

With all my respect, your a peace of shit. how about that, get out and go find a other server... we don't need your negatif comments.

Ontopic:

A message to my guild, reborn will be now hunted. He killed me earlier with my stupidity, i was runing toward him + my mc on my computed was making me lagging. framerate was shit:D so i died because i couldn't heal in time :(

hopefully, i'll have a team to come with me on friday: )

Last edited:
Maybe, but still the map is a piece of shit... the 2,3 players online speaks for itself :p

I've seen enough mate, im not entering in discussion with you and dont want to cause a bad impression of the server, its cool to play it... but if you want me to accept that the map is well done, i will not :)

He's been working his ass of to fix it for us, so please shut up. It's not the best, but he cares about us and has been fixing it so were happy.

Also for those who wanted me to hunt my Internets finally fixed, so if you still need quest blocking just msg me ingame.

Recruiting for Neutral Players. (Players who do not bot/pk/powerabuse/swear/insult/spawn steal.

These players will be protected as long as they don't break our rules.

Did anyones dps get wiped?

My 7.6 RPG's nearlly ready for hosting. :3 So if this fail's i'd welcome you all to visit mine.

My 7.6 RPG's nearlly ready for hosting. :3 So if this fail's i'd welcome you all to visit mine.

nah i stay here kthxbye

ontopic: why i can't buy a energy wand at the mage shop? ore any kind of wand... if you die as sorcerer and lose your wand what then.. i can't lvl my sorcerer now... kthxbye

Seriously, dont you want some help on mapping? with all respect the map is a piece of shit...

With all respect, try to use ur Up Arrow on your keyboard, after just a few seconds you will get level 8 and be teleported.. :p

About seen enough already?
Mate, the 10 highest players of the server can check out about 60~ % of the map if they team work hardly.

the rest of people can explore about 30% of the map.

so now if you really have been seen all areas I suggest you take a few pics of what you've seen and share with OTLand ;)

nah i stay here kthxbye

ontopic: why i can't buy a energy wand at the mage shop? ore any kind of wand... if you die as sorcerer and lose your wand what then.. i can't lvl my sorcerer now... kthxbye

Sorry dude, I wasn't thinking of that, my mistake! I will fix that up right away, Sir Fredo will sell that staff for a nice price within a few minutes!

I would really love more suggestions as far it's nothing with teleports/exp stages/higher the exp.

and also, I was a bit ignorant yesterday, so I didn't realize that there actually was something wrong with poison storm, it did actually hit a bit stronger, so I lowered the damage..

More Updated areas will be opened up at next save.

I will work extra hard on the North area to get it opened tomorrow so the weekend players could explore that area!

Also I will make a Exploring Quest which will give you some amount of exp, it will be based so you have to travel to like 10~ spots around the map, the quest will have tutorial and make people easier will face new monsters and get to learn the map.

in my opinion so far the reward should be around 50 - 100 000 experience.

any suggestions? :p

This server is sick, wars are fun, community is awesome, lacking players but we are enought online to make little wars and quests : ) I just love it!

With all my respect, your a peace of shit. how about that, get out and go find a other server... we don't need your negatif comments.

Ontopic:

A message to my guild, reborn will be now hunted. He killed me earlier with my stupidity, i was runing toward him + my mc on my computed was making me lagging. framerate was shit:D so i died because i couldn't heal in time :(

hopefully, i'll have a team to come with me on friday: )

No sir, you're hunted.

You're a botter.

Hail Reborn, Reborn if you need supplys msg me i'll log on.

I hate botters. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back