• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clue to roofs

Trannitis

Reaction score
Hello guys. I started to making roofs for housese. But i must doing something wrong. Roofs which i made looks unnatural. Ill show it on screen.
2nip8py.jpg

Any clues from experianced mappers?

It's supposed to look like that. If you don't like it, you can always create different smaller roof parts on different floors.
Example:
oKIzWW9O0.png

Ok, forget last question. I have again that problem. I tried to place walls, and everthing but it dont working. Any way to repair this? :mad::mad::mad::mad:
av22w1.jpg

I ment just normal floor instead of earth, since it's a big part you can just make a room there, even if it's unused.

So its impossible to avoid seeing lower floors when making big roofs?

Also. Here looks quite good
2akh92.jpg

Here looks ugly, one sqm move
28kt1fq.jpg

Last edited:
Just add a wall at the hole part.
3NGo9WrS.png

You will always see different floors from different positions, but if you just make rooms if the space is quite big, add some furniture if it's not a buyable house, it will look decent.

Back