• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cm jon abusing his powers!!

The Onee

Reaction score
let see. he calls me an EMO FUCK!! on his cm.. then i told him ill fuck his mom. so he bans me.

he is instigating on his cm by talking shit and then bans me for talking shit back?

i better be fucking unbanned lock and u need to deal with cm jon

dude no one likes ur dumb ass i hope lock doesent like u either lol just leave emo fuck.

let see. he calls me an EMO FUCK!! on his cm.. then i told him ill fuck his mom. so he bans me.

he is instigating on his cm by talking shit and then bans me for talking shit back?

i better be fucking unbanned lock and u need to deal with cm jon

id like to see some proof of him saying that? got any screen shots or vids?.... if not stfu and gtfo the forums.... and using the excuse that he does not like you wont work because i haven't ever seen him ban some one because he dislikes them in the time i have been here. and if you don't believe me go ahead and ask other players from the ot and see what they say.

Last edited:
Guys guys guys

Its not the ones fault he is very emotional okay...it comes natural to him and he cant help it but would wouldnt be able to help it either if you were a prego woman too :D:D:D:p:p

well jonathan did say that...so its kinda his fault. :/ i need to talk to him to control his anger!!!

Back