• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand [Competition] OtLand logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and I feel sorry for the 8th art competition. I know it failed but this time, this competition is more creative and hopefully more active.

This competition consist on making a new logo for OtLand. Yes, the image below Affiliates list on the top.

The winner will get the image used as OtLand's official logo, and a three month donator subscription.

The image has to...
  • be the same size as the image given below.
  • be based on the one we have provided.
  • be in Graphics Interchange Format (.gif).
  • contain the text "OtLand".

logo.gif

NOTE: If you plan on using images on the logo, please make sure you have the permission of the author to use it, or that the image is released in public domain.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alakmenes, remember that the text should be only, "Otland".

You have written:
"contain the text "OtLand". "

Then change it please.

@up, I changed it for him:)

Don't change things just because a member says so, ask me, Kiper or Kornholijo first to see if you may add additional text or not. I've reverted the edit, you may add any extra text, it just has to contain OtLand.

okej sorry but why did jester say that then? Alakmenes, remember that the text should be only, "OtLand".(lol, i'm confused ;/)

You're free to add any additional text to it such as otland.net, just make sure it contains the word 'OtLand'.

I probably can't make an entry for this competition during this time xD.. I got an exam week starting tomorrow :'<

not that good, first attempt

didnt like that much
but I think its cool for a logo

CLICK TO SEE WITH GOOD RESOLUTION!
my.php

Attachments

Last edited:
What is wrong with the current logo?

It's old and I guess we want to use a better one since this one have been used for long. Always is time to renew parts of the forum.

C'mon, we need more people to participate.

I've sparkled something up from my last stock of magic dust:

Cool:
1208284059.gif

Hot:
1208284295.gif

it's quick
it's simple
it's not a 'fancy' font
not to many effects

Might have been too much of a tight and modern font compared to the tibia website's font huh?

Last edited:

Cool:
1208284059.gif

Hot:
1208284295.gif

it's quick
it's simple
it's not a 'fancy' font
not to many effects

Might have been too much of a tight and modern font compared to the tibia website's font huh?

Wow I love it, but try some other fonts? Gimme the psd lol I got some nice fonts xD

Truly a winner IMO!

Last edited:
maybe I'll make some font edits tomorrow.. :<..

I'll also show some less bolded versions

Cool:
1208284059.gif

Hot:
1208284295.gif

it's quick
it's simple
it's not a 'fancy' font
not to many effects

I would stay with the current logo. I don't think that would fit very well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back