• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling, Cast

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
location/desctop/klonera/vc14/x64/release/vc140.pdb is not the pdb theforgottenserver events.cpp file that was used when this precompiled header was created, recreate the precompiled header. and more..
any help woud be nice
10.98 TFS 1.2 windows 10 visual studio 2015 update 3
Compiling on Windows · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub

Solution
My new compiled, why is this happening?
c59f0cbccf5656371a040b5bd2f3768d.png

Wrong DLL files, 64bit exe = use 64bit DLLs, vice versa with 32.
How do i fix this?
06d1a6c12ccc839470e47a26b60e712b.png

Make a clean or make sure you removed everything the right way.
But in this case, nothing was added to C++ so if you are talking about the isInArray all you have to do is add the Lua compat function, IMO no need to add table.contains since 99% of the ppl are still gonna us isInArray.

Make a clean or make sure you removed everything the right way.
But in this case, nothing was added to C++ so if you are talking about the isInArray all you have to do is add the Lua compat function, IMO no need to add table.contains since 99% of the ppl are still gonna us isInArray.
I changed all my SRC files to my old ones in hope to get it work and left the current Vc14 files

Back