• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling Help

Aliii96

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have some problem compiling, I'have tried over a hundred times but I still get errors. Please do not send me links for how to compile because I can use google for that and thats what I have done. Read and followed almost all guides out there for compiling tfs 1.2 but still I get problems.

The problem for now is:
Code:
1>d:\compiling\boost_1_57_0\boost\lockfree\stack.hpp(139): error C2280: 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic(void) noexcept': attempting to reference a deleted function (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>d:\visual studio\vc\tools\msvc\14.13.26128\include\atomic(658): note: see declaration of 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic' (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>d:\compiling\boost_1_57_0\boost\lockfree\stack.hpp(137): note: while compiling class template member function 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)'
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=_Refoa
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>d:\server 2\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(57): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>::stack(void)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=_Refoa
1>d:\server 2\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(47): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::stack<T *,boost::lockfree::capacity<2048>,boost::parameter::void_,boost::parameter::void_>' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=_Refoa
1>d:\server 2\forgottenserver-master\src\lockfree.h(46): note: while compiling class template member function 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,::size_t) const'
1>        with
1>        [
1>            U=_Refoa,
1>            T=_Refoa
1>d:\visual studio\vc\tools\msvc\14.13.26128\include\xmemory0(797): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>::deallocate(T *,::size_t) const' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            U=_Refoa,
1>            T=_Refoa
1>d:\visual studio\vc\tools\msvc\14.13.26128\include\memory(1939): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'LockfreePoolingAllocator<U,2048>' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            U=_Refoa
1>d:\server 2\forgottenserver-master\src\outputmessage.cpp(82): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'std::shared_ptr<OutputMessage> std::allocate_shared<OutputMessage,OutputMessageAllocator,>(const _Alloc &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            _Alloc=OutputMessageAllocator
1>        ]
1>d:\visual studio\vc\tools\msvc\14.13.26128\include\atomic(658): note: 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>::atomic(void) noexcept': function was implicitly deleted because a base class invokes a deleted or inaccessible function 'std::_Atomic_base<_Ty,4>::_Atomic_base(void) noexcept'
1>        with
1>        [
1>            _Ty=boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index
1>d:\visual studio\vc\tools\msvc\14.13.26128\include\atomic(490): note: 'std::_Atomic_base<_Ty,4>::_Atomic_base(void) noexcept': function was implicitly deleted because the explicit exception specification is incompatible with that of the implicit declaration
1>        with
1>        [
1>            _Ty=boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index

It starts compiling but as soon as it gets to outputmessage.cpp it stops and gives me this then continues and then in the end it says 1 Failed.

So again, please try to help me in some other way than sending links of guides for compiling!
I use windows 10, server is 10.98 and tfs 1.2.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back