• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling OTClient's latest source with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.

I have a problem with compiling, because It shows up when I want to compile. I checked everything and everything is probably ok.
2hea3cj.jpg

Maybe I use wrong version microsoft visual studio or maybe because i m working on windows 8.

I have a problem with compiling, because It shows up when I want to compile. I checked everything and everything is probably ok.
2hea3cj.jpg

Maybe I use wrong version microsoft visual studio or maybe because i m working on windows 8.

The directories don't exist make sure it is configured to the directory correctly

Dont forget to include the src directory from the otclient folder you downloaded.

Ok, I was thinking that was that and
C:\otclient-master\vc12\Release\otclient.exe ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

@Caio Cesar: You are compiling the client in debug mode instead of release mode. The warnings are telling you the lib files you are trying to use does not contain any debug informations while you are building a debug version of the Client. Switch the type to Release, apply your configuration again to directories and such and re-compile the client again. The warnings will then vanish.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
same mistake can help how to do step by step to correct?

What dont you understand?

Right now I dont really have time to help on teamviewer.
I got the otclient-msvc13-libs and otclient-master folders on my c: Then i doesn't understand more. It was easier to compile TFS 1.1. Compiling OTclient was impossible.

I got the otclient-msvc13-libs and otclient-master folders on my c: Then i doesn't understand more. It was easier to compile TFS 1.1. Compiling OTclient was impossible.

If you are compiling for realease and x32 msvc should detect the files automatically assuming they are in a folder called otclient-msvc13-libs and its structure is intact.

otherwise I need more info

The errors looks like this'

Code:
C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\include\boost/asio/detail/impl/socket_ops.ipp(1346): error C4996: 'WSASocketA': Use WSASocketW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings (..\src\client\animatedtext.cpp)
1>          C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\um\winsock2.h(3457) : see declaration of 'WSASocketA'
1>C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\include\boost/asio/detail/impl/socket_ops.ipp(1346): error C4996: 'WSASocketA': Use WSASocketW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings (..\src\client\animator.cpp)
1>          C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\um\winsock2.h(3457) : see declaration of 'WSASocketA'

It's says same thing all the way down.

The errors looks like this'

Code:
C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\include\boost/asio/detail/impl/socket_ops.ipp(1346): error C4996: 'WSASocketA': Use WSASocketW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings (..\src\client\animatedtext.cpp)
1>C:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\include\boost/asio/detail/impl/socket_ops.ipp(1346): error C4996: 'WSASocketA': Use WSASocketW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings (..\src\client\animator.cpp)

It's says same thing all the way down.

This is because the msvc libs include an old boost version.

from the place where you added the directories, add the latest version of boost like you did in the 1.1 tutorial.

New problem:(
Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_thread-vc120-mt-1_57.lib'

New problem:(
Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_thread-vc120-mt-1_57.lib'

You did not download the 32 bit libs for boost 1.57 or you did not add a directory to them.

You did not download the 32 bit libs for boost 1.57 or you did not add a directory to them.
If you have time would you like to compile for me? Feels like i am going to give up forever.

Back