• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Conquer online!

Yes I played ;D
112 Warrior Non-Rb @ Pluto
60~ Ninja Non RB @ Pyramide
Many Wat Taos (I lost acc to them all :( had supers :X bcz I looted DB in a Thunder APe and exchanged it for 215 CPs and traded to ppl 27 cps = 1.7kk so I got myself alot)

My first char was a lvl 50 Archer long time ago when there was no Equipment Bonus Quests and Killing Monster Quest (3 a day)

Btw , Archers aint good in PvP, if you gonna continue on ur archer (If you wanna RB as Arch and being Arch Mainly you should go Arch-Troj-Arch You get Cyclone + Scatter pwns :D

Edit : I sometimes log in on my warr & ninja but I play at www.trixyco.com a kinda nice serv =)

And ofc u play Conquer, Every Server is over populated with Egyptians xDD Like 5000000000 of them spamming PEakåejaepojap dont understand them and they force people to trade to buy their elite/super stuff at market :X

masefx357 speaks to Danii:
ãÚÇáß ÇÓÊæäÉ ÈáÕ2 ááÈíÚ
<.<

Last edited:
had a rb archer (on ruby?) but after u get reborned its not funny anymore + it's waaay booring playing without a guild in ventrilo etc ^^ and @ Niko archerz rule the pvp if u can play them and got ur supers :>

had a rb archer (on ruby?) but after u get reborned its not funny anymore + it's waaay booring playing without a guild in ventrilo etc ^^ and @ Niko archerz rule the pvp if u can play them and got ur supers :>

Nope.. Their the worst class to play in PvP their made for P-Lvling / lvling with Mentor and Farm, if UR mainly Arch like arch-troj-arch . not if ur like Arch-W.tao-Troj or somethin

:) l0l I remember when I played this, was so fun but it was boring after a while :<

Back