• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They "MIGHT" be implanted. If red decides to make it. And most likely at the next update.

Name:Boots Of Death
Body Slot:Boots
Special Atributes:50% speed
10 Defence
+ 5% MP
+ 5% HP
+ 20% Death
+ 20% Physical Damage You Gain
Anti-Paralyze
Cost:15 Points
How this would be beneficial:In Wars To Be Faster To Run :p when all mages are trying to kill You
Why players would purchase this: To Dont Die When U Are On War
PROS: Maybe The Best Boots For Super Knights And Super Paladins
Cons:20% Holy Damage
- 20% Physical Damage You Deal
OTHER:This Boots Maybe Help You To Run On war And You Will Survive From The F.cking Sds And Dont Lose All Youre Lvs!

Name: Sudden Death Shield
Body Slot:Shield
Special Atributes:30% Death Protection
50 Defence
+ More Mana Regain/200 per 5 sec/hp too
5 To All Skills..No Magic..
Cost:10 Points
How this would be beneficial:If U Have All The Death Set Youll Be The Powerfull Knight Againist Mages
Why players would purchase this:To Kill All Mages That Are Trying To Kill U In War
Pros:Maybe The Best Shield For SKnightsIn Wars!
Cons:30% Holy Damage You Gain
10 % Fire Damage You Gain
10 % Ice Damage You Gain
Other:If You Complete All The Set You Are The God Of Wars!

Name: Death Legs
Body:Legs
Special Atributes:25% Death Protection
35 Defence
5% MP
5% HP
5% More Physical Damage
5% Chance Of Critical Hit
Cost:15
How this would be beneficial:If U Have All The Death Set Youll Be The Powerfull Knight Againist Mages
Why players would purchase this:To Kill All Mages That Are Trying To Kill U In War
Pros:Maybe The Best Legs For Super Knights And Super Paladins In Wars!
10%Physical Damage You Gain

Name: Death Helmet
Body:Helmet
Special Atributes:
Special Atributes:15% Death Protection
35 Defence
5% MP
5% HP
Cost:10 Points
5%Physical Damage You Gain

Not tryin to be mean here, but you are suggesting items that adds up to 90% with skullcracker it would be over 100%, so clearly you arent suggesting REASONABLE items like we are suppose to be postiong, as well as you are making the people with [death set] take about 100% more pally damage from san rai or mas san lol...idk, stop posting stupid items like these, please :thumbup:

Didnt notice phardy said the same thing, but idc because the items listed above are probably the worst ideas ive ever heard, and i know this might sound a bit OP for mages, but you CANT HAVE anti-paralyze in pvp, thats a real tibia rune, and its 1 of the only ways to trap anyone, if you are paralyzed there is ways out of it, knights and pallys dont have anti drunk atm, you can get a dwarven ring though so quit complainin and makin stupid items with 90% anti para and shit lol

@phardy : mages do great damage pvp as it is, even with ppl wearing skullcracker, we are doing more damage than any other class, besides paladin after the patch id say, mages arent spose to live that long either since they do so much dmg, paladins are spose to be in between mages and knights ofc on how long they live and how much dmg they do.

Last edited:
I've read some great ideas, and this thread seems extremely popular. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I'm going to be busy for the next couple days as well (especially the weekend), but I'm surely taking note of all the ideas I like.

Keep them coming,
Red

Not tryin to be mean here, but you are suggesting items that adds up to 90% with skullcracker it would be over 100%, so clearly you arent suggesting REASONABLE items like we are suppose to be postiong, as well as you are making the people with [death set] take about 100% more pally damage from san rai or mas san lol...idk, stop posting stupid items like these, please :thumbup:

Didnt notice phardy said the same thing, but idc because the items listed above are probably the worst ideas ive ever heard, and i know this might sound a bit OP for mages, but you CANT HAVE anti-paralyze in pvp, thats a real tibia rune, and its 1 of the only ways to trap anyone, if you are paralyzed there is ways out of it, knights and pallys dont have anti drunk atm, you can get a dwarven ring though so quit complainin and makin stupid items with 90% anti para and shit lol

@phardy : mages do great damage pvp as it is, even with ppl wearing skullcracker, we are doing more damage than any other class, besides paladin after the patch id say, mages arent spose to live that long either since they do so much dmg, paladins are spose to be in between mages and knights ofc on how long they live and how much dmg they do.

Mages DO NOT do alot of damage against a skullcracker. lmfao Are you a mage? =| Or just a knight.

Btw its 120% death protect with skullcracker. lol

Cracker = 30
Boots = 20
Legs = 25
Helmet = 15
Shield = 30
=|

I've read some great ideas, and this thread seems extremely popular. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I'm going to be busy for the next couple days as well (especially the weekend), but I'm surely taking note of all the ideas I like.

Keep them coming,
Red
have any idea of when some of these ideas might get put into the game?
im not trying to rush or anything. just want some answers

Name: Ring of Gold
Body Slot: Ring slot
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?): +20% Gold drop (Could loot crystal coins possibly?)
Cost: $5.00
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons): Gain more money.
Why players would purchase this: To earn more money.

Name: Ring of Gold
Body Slot: Ring slot
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?): +20% Gold drop (Could loot crystal coins possibly?)
Cost: $5.00
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons): Gain more money.
Why players would purchase this: To earn more money.

Not sure if it's the same way on ots but in real Tibia items can't change lootchance because loot is determined when a monster spawns not when you kill it.

Yeah, XP Rate. Not Gold rate.

A monster's loot, is determined when the monster spawns.
For example,

When you see a DL. you dont know what it will drop. But its a "code" in it, that says exactly what THIS Dl will drop. But you cannot see that.

If you get what i mean. You cant change the loot in a already alive creature, since its already determined.

XP can be changed tho.

Mages DO NOT do alot of damage against a skullcracker. lmfao Are you a mage? =| Or just a knight.

Btw its 120% death protect with skullcracker. lol

Cracker = 30
Boots = 20
Legs = 25
Helmet = 15
Shield = 30
=|

well phardy, im Renuzit so yes im a mage, mages do a lot of damage, if you havent noticed 2 mages is the best team you can have on Cyntara, against any other 2, and i said it adds to be OVER 100%, didnt feel like addin the 5 numbers to an exact number, so quit tryin to start shit ;)

Well im not trying to start shit. I just dont see why people keep saying "Mages are amazing bla bla bla"
did you noticed not half as many people bitched when knights/pallys were fucking amazingly strong?

And i haven't really played cyntara since the update.
so Idk what red has done to fuck EVERY voc. =|
(Since that's what people are saying)

All i know is 1 knight + 1 mage use to be the best team.

Also i thought you ment it was 90%+ with skullcracker not without. lol

well phardy, im Renuzit so yes im a mage, mages do a lot of damage, if you havent noticed 2 mages is the best team you can have on Cyntara, against any other 2, and i said it adds to be OVER 100%, didnt feel like addin the 5 numbers to an exact number, so quit tryin to start shit ;)

me and matt ftw \o/ :thumbup:

Cyntarist Paladin Armor

You see a Cyntarist Paladin Armor: (+40 Distance fighting).
It increases your health by 25% and your mana by 18%.
Also gives a good boost in HP/MP Regeneration.

Worth: 25 points

Why will ppl need this item?: Well, Every class has a 25 point Armor Except Paladins, Paladins should have a 25PT Donation armor too dont you think?:D
Also, people will buy it to be stronger ofc.

ive noticed that (for the people that dont have a house with monks) its hard to get into a trainer to skill.
so i was think like
trainer sword
1 attk and 1 def.
but it attacks like 5 sqs?
that way if there is a person close to the monks attacking it you can still skill.
(1 point?)

ive noticed that (for the people that dont have a house with monks) its hard to get into a trainer to skill.
so i was think like
trainer sword
1 attk and 1 def.
but it attacks like 5 sqs?
that way if there is a person close to the monks attacking it you can still skill.
(1 point?)

GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT???

lol walk into monks walk straight forward and there is 2nd monks lol it goes on for ages so long it takes 3+ map clicks to get to the end....

Cyntarist Paladin Armor

You see a Cyntarist Paladin Armor: (+40 Distance fighting).
It increases your health by 25% and your mana by 18%.
Also gives a good boost in HP/MP Regeneration.

Worth: 25 points

Why will ppl need this item?: Well, Every class has a 25 point Armor Except Paladins, Paladins should have a 25PT Donation armor too dont you think?:D
Also, people will buy it to be stronger ofc.

I've already suggested such an armor 0o (see below)

*Super vocations only (This should only be available to top donors and dedicated players)

Name: Devileye Armor
Look style:
Molten_Plate.gif

Body Slot: Torso
Special Atributes:
-30 defence
-plus 35 distance skills
-15% more mana
-20% more hp
-faster mana and hp regain
-(OPTIONAL) an attribute beneficial to battles [I recommend either anti-druink, or 15% death protection]

Cost: $25
How this would be beneficial: This is essentially an upgraded version of Ultimate paladin armor. Knights have an upgraded armor, along with mages, now paladins will have one. Its attributes are reasonable and consistent to the other top donor armors available.
Why players would purchase this: This will easily be the best paladin armor available. There will be a significant difference from the Ultimate paladin armor without having the armor be overpowered.
Lets cut to the chase... Players will buy this armor. It's an ideal donor item, and fits in perfectly with current donor items. Finally, look at all the knights and mages with either Cyntarist Armor or Cyntarist Robe! Don't you think paladins would be interested in an upgraded armor as well? Yes, it's that simple.

-DM

GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT???

lol walk into monks walk straight forward and there is 2nd monks lol it goes on for ages so long it takes 3+ map clicks to get to the end....

oh sorry. i dont pay much attention :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back