• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Coolest thing about update

Twizzler

Reaction score
as the title states plz explain what is the best thing u have noticed and why ? ..

update in general was well worth the wait .. but the new spawns are sweet.. aswell as the fixed four swords :p

Definitely "Myth's Maze" is the coolest thing about the update- mainly people people are dropping like flies.

<3 DM

lmfao myths i was stoned as just getting more and more confused as i got further into it.. but cool quest tho..

the house reset, all that greedy douche bags keeping the houses although they don'y PLAY the server!

the house reset, all that greedy douche bags keeping the houses although they don'y PLAY the server!

Haha, yeah I saw some guy in trade saying he was selling houses and just out of curiosity i asked how many houses he had. He said he had like 10 different characters in 10 different houses he was trying to sell lol.

I've heard about house flippers in real life, just never thought I would see them in tibia!

I really dislike people buying 4-5 houses on 4-5 different chars -.-
I just got one house on 1 char for all my chars, everyone should do that.

true, its not the best thing but i only have 2, i had to buy 2 to fix my house, because my house is 2 seperate parts xD
btw royal doggo, i think i kno who you're talking about, he was trying to sell me a GH in thais but he wants me to give him money first than he would leave house <Caugh> <Caugh> idiots dunno how to do the fair trade (!sellhouse"Playername")

Back