• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CounterStrike: Reborn [READ THIS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
6on3ir.png

Introduction:

Hello, and welcome to this thread.
Counter-Strike: Reborn will be a merge of Tibia & Counterstrike: Source. It will be like you have imported Counterstrike into Tibia, all the guns will be there, bombs, rifles and many more. The aim of playing a map in Counterstrike: Reborn is to accomplish a map's objective. There are many types of objectives, such as defusing the bomb/planting the bomb, or rescuing the hostages. More info will be displayed in the next post.

Questions & Answers:

Q: Will you be using the tibia client/sprites?
A: No, we will be using custom sprites made from the community of OTland, OTfans and our sprite artists. Although we will still use some of the tibian sprites.

Q: How will we choose what map we want to play?
A: I don't really know exactly, but it think that it will be like this: Everyone will start out in a medium sized lobby, where they first will be able to choose their team by typing !CT or !T. Then after that, you will be able to vote for the map you want to play. The map who gets most votes, wins and will be played for 10 minutes (Not sure yet)

Q: How will the guns work, and how do i buy them?
A: They will work as runes with different sprites. Which will make the game, require 100% skill. We will also disable CIPbot. The guns will also have limited ammo similar to the game! And you will be able to buy weapons and grenades using the buy menu.

Q: How will the money system work then?
A: Question will be answered in next post.

Q: What happens if i die?
A: You will respawn as a ghost/spectator, as that you will be able to walk around the map completly invisible. And players won't bump into you. (Until next round)

Q: It sounds interesting, how do i applicate?
A: Check below for application form.

Features:

• Unique war feeling. It will be like you are actually playing counterstrike!
  • A choose for over: 5 pistols, 2 shotguns, 4 SMG's and 10 rifles! (Including 3 grenades, defuse-kit and cevlar. All unique and with different damage.
  • All the official Counterstrike maps, with new ones every update. So that you will never get bored!
  • 99% Custom, nothing from the tibia sprites will be used!
  • An unique lobby system where players will be able to vote for their favourite map.

Application:

If you are interested in joining the project. Then you will have to make an application, it's not hard, as we will just want some general information, such as what position you want to join as, etc.. The project will begin its development, when we get all the required staff members.

Application form: You can choose to PM me your application, or post it here. ;)
Code:
Name:
Position:
Do you know what Counter strike is?: (Simply a [U]yes[/U] or [U]no[/U])
*More info:
* = Optional

Positions available:

• PHP Coder - Coding the website etc..
  • Lua/Xml Scripter - Scripting different things, such as spells, actions, weapons etc
  • C++ coder - Will be making nice and clean c++ scripts. Should also know how to make a custom client.
  • Mapper - Will be mapping using tibian sprites + custom ones. [War maps]
  • Idea guy/girl - Should have a very creative mind! With alot of fantasy...

Current staff:

• Cirtaboy (Founder, hoster & Webdesigner)
  • Andre66 (Mapper)

Sirencely

// Cirtaboy

Last edited:
6on3ir.png

Weapons system:

The weapon system of CS:R, will be that we will replace the sprites of some of the current runes, so that they will have a weapon/grenade sprite. And then we will disable the "CIPbot", which will make the game require 99% skill and 1% luck :p

• The weapons will be limited, similar to the real counterstrike game.
  • You won't be able to use bot with these weapons!
  • Grenades will be able to hurt an area of 5x5 or 7x7. (Random system)
  • Flash bangs, will be able to freeze enemies for a short time, but i am thinking of adding so that the screen will go all white in some secounds, if we can get that ingame.
  • Smoke grenades will create an area of poff effect (pretty big one acctualy), and players who enters that smoke will be totaly invisible for some secounds, aslong as they stay in the area.
  • Weapons will be available through a buy menu, different sides will have different weapons. For example: CTs can't buy AK-47's...
  • No runes/spells! So you won't be able to heal...

Code:
[CENTER]Guns:
[/CENTER]

[B]9X19mm Sidearm [/B]                                     
Price:   $400
Clip Capacity:  20 Rounds
 Pro-HL skill required: 
 Short Range:  Mid
Long Range:  High  

[B]228 Compact[/B]  
Price: $600
Clip Capacity:  13 Rounds

[B]Night Hawk .50c[/B]
Price: $650
Clip Capacity:  7 Rounds
Long Range:  Mid

[B]ES Five-Seven  [/B]
Price: $750

[B]5.40 Dual Elites [/B]
Price: $800
Clip Capacity:  15 Rounds

Code:
[CENTER]Shotguns:
[/CENTER]
 [B]Leone 12 Gauge Super[/B]
Price:  $1700
Clip Capacity:  8 Rounds

[B]Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun[/B]
Price:  $3000
Clip Capacity:  7 Rounds
 Short Range:  Low
Code:
[LEFT][CENTER]    SMG:
[/CENTER]
 [B]Schmidt Machine Pistol[/B]
Price:  $1250
Clip Capacity:  30 Rounds
Long Range:  Elite

[B]Ingram Mac-10[/B]
Price:    $1400
Long Range:  Elite

[B]KM UMP45[/B]
Price:   $1700
Clip Capacity:  25 Rounds
 Short Range:  High

[B]MP5[/B]
Price:   $1500

[B]ES C90[/B]
Price:  $2350
Clip Capacity:  50 Rounds
[/LEFT]

Code:
[CENTER]Rifles:
[/CENTER]
[B]IDF Defender[/B]
Price:    $2000
Clip Capacity:  35 Rounds

[B]CV-47[/B]
Price:  $2500

[B]Maverick M4A1 Carbine[/B]
Price:  $3100
[B]
Bullpup[/B]
Price:  $3500

[B]Krieg 552[/B]
Price:  $3500

[B]M249[/B]
Price:  $5750
Clip Capacity:  100 Rounds
Close Range:  Low

[B]Schmidt Scout[/B]
Price:    $2750
Clip Capacity:  10 Rounds
Camping:  High
Rushing:  Elite

[B]Magnum Sniper Rifle (AWP)[/B]
Price:  $4750
Clip Capacity:  10 Rounds
Camping:  Mid
Rushing:  Elite

[B]Krieg 550 Commando[/B]
Price:  $4200
Rushing:  High

[B]D3/AU-1[/B]
Price:  $5000
Rushing:  High

Money system:

The money system in Counter-Strike has always been something many players struggle to fully grasp. Several gamers stay content with the general knowledge they have of the subject it and leave it at that. This article will explain the money system in great detail - by the numbers - including examples and scenarios that commonly occur in scrims and, most importantly, matches.

We will start with the basis of the monetary system and show the exact amounts of money awarded (by round) for each of the possible outcomes. Below is a table of raw
values to look over and keep as a reference for memorizing - and ultimately help you learn to know your opponents money.

2zpmgw4.jpg

*The first loss awards $1,400 per player, however if you lose consecutive rounds, you receive more money each subsequent round.

*For each additional round lost (in a row), you receive an extra $500. This pattern caps out at 5 rounds ($3400).

For example:

Loss 1 $1,400
Lose 2 in a row $1,900 (1400 + 500)
Lose 3 in a row $2,400 (1900 + 500)
Lose 4 in a row $2,900 (2400 + 500)
Lose 5 in a row $3,400 (2900 + 500)
Capped @ $3,400

Its important to remember that Terrorists also get an extra $800 per player if they plant but lose the round. If Terrorists lose the round by timeout the Terrorists left alive receive
$0 the next round.

There are a lot of numbers and relative causes here; it may seem confusing at first, but it's not. The table makes it obvious that the best way to know your opponents money is to simply look at the amount of rounds they have won in a row. For every round you win, unless you win by a bomb explosion, you get $3,250. For every round you lose in a row, starting at the lowest possible amount ($1,400), you continue to gain more and more money each time you lose to try to keep you in the game. This system was implemented so that teams that were losing a lot of rounds in a row could have a chance to get their money back on track and make a comeback in the game. Each round you lose in a row, starting at your second consecutive loss, you gain an extra $500 in addition to the $1,400 you normally get for losing a round.

Example: If your team is doing great and you have won five rounds in a row, will the enemy team be broke for the next round if they just played a gun-round the round before ?

The answer is probably not. Here’s why:
On the next round each member of the enemy team will be getting $3,400 plus whatever leftover money they had from other rounds before. This means that there is a really good chance they are going to be able to buy every round after this one as long as they keep losing. However, any round they win resets this system and money awarded for their next losses will be minimal.

One of the most important things I look for is if the team we are facing has followed up a winning round with a loss: 9 times out of 10 in this situation, the enemy team will be saving the next round because their money bonus has been reset. To simplify, the money system provides the losing team with enough money to barely buy in rounds they otherwise couldn't in order to give them a chance to come back in the game. It does not, however, provide them with enough money to build up a good supply for multiple gun rounds in a row – that's what winning does.

Credits: Grant Hall [Griff]

MAPS:
Always wanted to play your favorite Counterstrike map, right in Tibia? WELL, now you can!

CS:R will feature some of the most played "original" Counterstrike Maps.
Such as:

• de_Dust2
  • cs_office
  • de_nuke
  • de_inferno
  • And many more!

So you ask, how do i play these maps then? Will it be random?
Then I say: No! I came up with an idea, that all players will start out in a medium sized lobby, where they first will be able to choose their team by typing !CT or !T. Then after that, you will be able to vote for the map you want to play. The map who gets most votes, wins and will be played for 10 minutes (Not sure yet)

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Last edited:
I'm looking foward to see pictures of the map and "guns". This is gonna be a sick OT if you follow your dreams.

Jupp, we only need the staff members to make this work! :p
^___/\___/\____^

You should ask for DarkStar I think that is his name for help...

Hmm o.o seems like a pretty cool idea. Might be kinda hard to script all that tho. Good luck

Hmm o.o seems like a pretty cool idea. Might be kinda hard to script all that tho. Good luck

i already got scripting done for guns [much more complex and more flexible than these ideas] and it's not that hard at all. mainly all basic scripting stuff.

Q: How will we choose what map we want to play?
A: I don't really know exactly, but it think that it will be like this: Everyone will start out in a medium sized lobby, where they first will be able to choose their team by typing !CT or !T. Then after that, you will be able to vote for the map you want to play. The map who gets most votes, wins and will be played for 10 minutes (Not sure yet)

that's one way of doing it, i guess. but the way i have mine set up is; the map file will have the different "maps" in it. and in the ot, i will have different teams spawn at diff maps. so say if you wanted to battle in Blackout [one of my maps, from Halo], you would enter the game by putting in blackoutspartans/~ as your login, or blackoutgears/~ if you wanted to be in the Gears team.
But another way is; my scripter recently released a map changer script that loads different maps after a set amount of time, of course, so this could be used if you wanted a random-map-play server

We are going to have a site, where people will be able to create their own accounts :p
Thats why we can't use your idea.

There will be 2 servers, hosted at different computers (or at different ports). One for the lobby & one for the map that will be played.

Last edited:
actually, we will have a site ourselves too. creating an account will create a character on all teams [but dont think we dont have a way to solve overcrowded team accounts]. that way, the player can be tracked and have records of frags and deaths, medals, etc.

Name: Pontus , nickname = Jyrgen
Position: Lua scripter
Do you know what Counter strike is?: YES!! i play counter-strike
*More info: i got pretty good english ... pretty good at lua scripting! And i live in sweden!!! Msn : [email protected]

I sincerely hope you guys follow through with this..usually people talk the talk but thats about it lol. This looks like a great project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back