• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crashes

Ice Man

Ice Ice Baby
Reaction score
Hi Everyone just making this thread as im bored to hell!!!! if this crash was done by gm korax/deseil/sickest then wtf? why be a baby about loosin ya gm? ya was lucky to get one in the first place and then you account share!

Well what do you expect? people nowdays have no respect and tolerance at all for anybody over the Internet.

These people think their so tough behind their Computers, but hey you know? most of them are kids 10-18yrs old, most likely people who can't find a better thing to do with their life. Not to be offensive but have you looked at rl pictures thread? i hope you know what i mean. w/e

gotta say no i havnt looked at the real life picture thread.

i no it was stupid making this thread but it just annoys me when people act so childish!!! it was his own fault he lost the gm he got given a gm and he over abused it by account sharing! he was lucky 2 get one in the first place!

hi everyone just making this thread as im bored to hell!!!! If this crash was done by gm korax/deseil/sickest then wtf? Why be a baby about loosin ya gm? Ya was lucky to get one in the first place and then you account share!

wtf are sickest in this crash .. He haven't done a shit !!! What the fuck are u talking about`???

Sickest is my rl friend!!! Don't put his name here.. He have nothing to do with this lol??!!!

i been told sickest is gm korax/deseil only saying what i been told sorry if i hurt your feelings lol

I am sorry but sounds like i made you cry? look im just postin what i got told im just sayin its pointless what gm korax is doing?

Wouldnt surprise me if tomorrow morning the broadcast will say a 17yr old kid went berserk on some school in the US. Main reason; Losing GM status on some random OT.

This kid is pathethic, period.

edit; removed something, found it rather offensive.

Last edited:
Back