• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Critical Hit Chance with Bug items tile on Client

jondropss

Reaction score
I used this tutorial to put a chance on my 8.6 tfs 0.4 server,
Feature - Critical Chance Hit (https://otland.net/threads/critical-chance-hit.115609/)

I installed this system on my source 8.6 tfs 0.4

---- Everything compiled correctly. However, when you enter the server, my char is automatically activated for the temple and is unable to walk to any sql
and no items saved in the character either
basically bugged everything. and before everything was normal ... already compiled 3x with all the calm in the world.
could anyone know or that may be causing errors? and when I click somewhere on the map or server crash

1595779435094.png

1595781401035.png

Can anyone give me a light?

Attachments

Last edited:
search for the Yurots 1.2 [8.6]
it was made using TFS 0.4 and the source uses the critical hit chance (and it's the same OTserver I use)

or make a LUA script with onUseWepon function with weapons table,
local chance = math.random(1,20) if chance == 1 then ----your text effect "CRITICAL"
then add your weapons and script on weapons.xml

edit> I think you should try also, exporting the yurots config and .exe but first make a backup of your originial OTserver files

search for the Yurots 1.2 [8.6]
it was made using TFS 0.4 and the source uses the critical hit chance (and it's the same OTserver I use)

or make a LUA script with onUseWepon function with weapons table,
local chance = math.random(1,20) if chance == 1 then ----your text effect "CRITICAL"
then add your weapons and script on weapons.xml

edit> I think you should try also, exporting the yurots config and .exe but first make a backup of your originial OTserver files
didnt work

if your server uses tfs 0.4 i think that just dropping the yurots .exe file on your folder can do the trick since the source of yurots is embebed in the exe

Im trying to help but Im not a pro on this topic

Back