• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crop size in object builder

Fantasma24

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello so i kinda know what it does but i need a confirmation from ur side guys what it means and what it does.

bumping cause i dont really know the purpose of it can anybody give me helping hand ? :D

Last edited:
It is used when downscaling to determine the whole size of object, for example in battle list outfits are downscaled to 14x14px or something like that and if you have object that is 2x2 then theoretically it is 64x64 however some of those pixels might be empty so when you downscale whole 64x64 to 14x14 there'll be unnecessary empty space in this downscaled object, it is better to declare your object is for example 40x40 to make sure there'll be no empty space and you'll have more details after downscaling.

I think i get it so thats why this stuff is happening here cause the crop of this "sofa" is 32 so to fix it i should just bring up the crop or just slice the object to 2 pieces both solitions should work as far as i can understand

32c4d946744e5aaee88a6f73e46795b1.png

I think i get it so thats why this stuff is happening here cause the crop of this "sofa" is 32 so to fix it i should just bring up the crop or just slice the object to 2 pieces both solitions should work as far as i can understand

32c4d946744e5aaee88a6f73e46795b1.png
No, in this case the only solution is to split this sofa into 2 objects(it should be that way anyway to make sure the elevation will be calculated correctly) crops size are only used in battle list and for container widget icon when you open 2x2 containers.

Back