• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CSTibia 2.0

FKaupert

Joker Wolf
Reaction score
bannertet.png

I would like your opinion of this!

Today is officially launched CSTibia 2.0.

[video=youtube;8xn9IvvRFtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xn9IvvRFtA[/video]

Below are the update changes:

General
-New client;
-New banners;
-Plant/Defuse skill change to Refer;
-Maximum number of players (60 to 80).

Systems
-Hostage mode;
-Zombie mode;
-Achievements;
-Flash and Smoke;
-Golden guns on outfit;
-New shotting mode;
-Slot only for pistols;
-Can only use gun in slot;
-New experience and money system.

Maps
-Rio;
-Italy;
-Zombie.

Sprites
-Golden guns;
-Golden guns on outfit;
-Hostage outfit;
-Flash and Smoke.

WebSite
-Refer System;
-Guild on Character;
-Achievements on Character;
-Golden guns in shop.

Att. FKaupert

not to brag but if either me or gabo are online, one team is getting but raped none stop, just wish more old school players would join, barely anyone here can aim :S

I think that you should make bombs limited, either make you have X amount, or anything.
Right now people are only bombing the shit out of everything.. and in the Zombie map. gosh, they throw bombs all the time and it's not that funny =/ (to refer to CS, it's like a gun-game warmup, there 20+ people in a room throw grenades everywhere)
But in other hand it was kinda funny that I had black hp, and 4 people tried to kill me by throwing bombs the other direction than the one I was walking towards xD

and I don't know if that just me, but I think the difference of being level 1 and etc 4 is so big, that the level 1 have no chance against the lvl 4 in 1 vs 1. no way.
I'm currently level 6, but to admit I liked it a lot more when everyone where level 1 and tried to aim with that glock. you couldn't get killed in 3 shots, and it was more funny when you're having like 3 hps left and truing to run around like a bitch to avoid get shot xD

So my opinion, Level 1, glock. No bombs = funtime!

FKaupert, you getta do something about the client.
I took the time today to explore your weaknesses and find it very easy to bot on your server.

1: Give YOUR client an unique fingerprint and randomize the RSA key.
2: Make your server to ONLY accept that fingerprint and RSA key.

right now. you can connect to the game using a 8.50 client, and as you only replaced the graphics and didn't do any work at all about adding new items or editing the items.otb, you wont get debugged so playing with normal 8.50 works fine.
The only problem is you can't directly see who's in your team and who's the enemy, but you'd get used to it fast enough as Terrorist default is the paladin outfit while the CT default was the nobleman.
Connecting a bot to this 8.50 that use direct aim on target and you're on killing spree.
And as I told you yesterday, I already think there's people found ways to bot in there as some people didn't miss anything at all. Even if you were off screen and walked into your enemies screen, as fast you see him, you'd get hit without which tile he'd appear in.

Hope you understand what I'm saying.
You should get that fixed. before it's too late.

Looks awsome.
More Old School players huh? Maybe I should give it a shot thone?
Finally a server that wont ban you because of your aim. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: If you decide to stop with it one day, release it. Keep up the good work! :)

Back