• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CTF Event for TFS 1.x?

I didn't wrote ctf, I made a generator only. That config in my recent post is just an example of what features it would have.
Oh, i misunderstood then xD. Cheers mate :p
go go @Printer I want to create the first BR (hue hue br) CTF server using 10.41 (and always the latest that @Mark gives)
Haha, will work on it when i got time ^^

What's so brillant about that? I did a lot of scripts for 1.0 months ago and nobody gave a shit.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I wasn't saying him making scripts was a brilliant idea, but rather that he helps move stuff from the source to lua, that was a brilliant idea, reds idea!

I appreciate everything that someone releases for the better of the community! Especially your work @zbizu! The work you have done with generating maps is amazing! I never would have even thought that something like that would ever be done. From your slot system working with 1.0 to the generating maps, to the flags calculator, to the housing market! All great work! And I was sad to see you announce you stopped continuation of your work.

@Topic

Thanks printer, I believe that Red and Zbizu both made great suggestions and I am excited to see the release of this system.

yeah we need it but if you got for tfs 0.3.6 its will be
sounds good too ;)

Thank You

yeah we need it but if you got for tfs 0.3.6 its will be
sounds good too ;)

Thank You

There is already a version for 0.3.6 use the search funtion. He is offering to make this for 1.x because 1. people shouldn't be using the old, out-dated, non-supported servers, and 2. because there isn't one for 1.x released, but there is for the version you are already asking for.

If you can't find it using the search function, then use google, and search like this

site:eek:tland.net ctf

I don't think this is needed, tfs 1.x only intended for real maps - so just stick to updating ur real project.

I don't think this is needed, tfs 1.x only intended for real maps - so just stick to updating ur real project.

TFS 1.x is not only intended for real maps, again do your research, just as you said TFS 1.x was hardly ever updated and I took a screenshot to show you otherwise... do your research before making claims like this, TFS 1.x is made to be an emulater of Tibia, it is meant to be as efficient as possible, I mean just look at the map that comes with the damn thing, NOT a real map. Also there have been SEVERAL commits adding things that were completely unnecessary if all they were trying to do was just replicate tibia, such as all the new item attributes being added through lua... Just an example... So why even come on to a thread to discourage someone??????

You aren't about to guilt someone into doing something they don't want to do, this is printers idea, his little project for the community, why in the hell would it matter to you if he did this work or not?

I'm just butthurt after finding out monster AI is shit in tfs 1.x, core systems like that should be improved first before adding cool stuff like this. But yeah I suppose printer doesn't have the c++ knowledge to fix such things so releasing a system like this would be cool anyways I guess

I'm just butthurt after finding out monster AI is shit in tfs 1.x, core systems like that should be improved first before adding cool stuff like this. But yeah I suppose printer doesn't have the c++ knowledge to fix such things so releasing a system like this would be cool anyways I guess

Monster AI can be improved through Lua. A lot of people don't really know it, but monsters have script event handlers.

Also, I don't see much enhancement issues posted on the GitHub regarding the core monster AI. If you put them up there, it allows people to look at it and possibly make a contribution. Also, you're free to contribute too.

TFS 1.x is not intended to mantain only real maps. Maybe from the start it was the whole idea about open tibia servers. But TFS 1.x has alot of new features which make most of the things possible. I've was even able to make a pokemon server purely based on TFS 1.x

1.x is intended to replace 0.4
[/argument]

I'll make a new thread to create list of scripts that should be rewritten to 1.0.

Back