• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Curious about RealSoft-OT 7.6 Custom?

Will You Test This Server?

• Yes for sure!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No..

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I'm not into 7.6 Customs..

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello.

Are you curious if I make something overall with RealSoft OT or if I just sit on my ass and don't make anything? :p

Then I can gladly tell you that I'm working really hard to get the server going soon as possible, if I'm really lucky I could get the server running tonight, but can not ensure you about it..

anyhow, the last days, What the fuck have I done? :$

Note that this is a:
Code:
Exeprience: 5x
Skills: 6x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Drop exp at death: 4%
Server

*Spell Systems
All Runes/Instands spells are made to have just the damage as they had in real tibia 7.4 days, etc a 150 Master with magic lvl 70 will make sd hits with about 800 damage to monsters.

Ultimate healing runes, They will heal about 30-60% of a knights full hp, with that knights don't have overpowerd heal as they often have in oldschool servers.

Exura vita for paladins heal about 40-80% of the full hp.
Mages it heal about 90-130% of the hp.

The charges of runes in shop is just like they was in real tibia 7.4, but if a mage create them they will have double amount of charges
(This will make people request mana sitting runes, but in panic still being able to buy from shop..)
Due to the double amount of charges the mana price of the runes is also double, etc Heavy magic missile will cost you 140 mana and gives 10 charges.

*Weapon Systems
Staffs for mages, all wand/rods have been removed from the monsters, and been remade to "Staffs" with shot distance 6 sqm, they are based on what level you are and what magic you got. There's 8 Staffs for use.
More info, click here

As Mages now have some good weapons to use the Knights and paladins have increased attack as well. not power abuse but still a bit stronger and serious-trustful.

Arrows and Bolts have been knowd as bugged, arrow made more damage then bolt, and also how ever you tried to change the atk of them or what ever, they didn't ever made any changes with damage. Thats have been fixed so Bolt does actually make more damage then arrows now.

*Website
The Website have been updated and I've added a few options on it.
The web will be redesigned in future.
New options to the site is:
-Download Client
-First Login
-Sorcerer Guide
-Druid Guide
-Paladin Guide
-Knight Guide
-Hunting Areas (Map)
-World Map
-Special Items
-Mage Staffs
-Ingame Support

Starting: When you're login your first time you will be at level 1 (with that vocation you selected in the website)
and you will appear in a weird room, just go a few SQM north and you will see a teleport.
When you're entering the teleport you will be Teleported to Avadana Temple, and also gain 4200 experience which will make you to level 8..

As level 8 you will have:
Sorcerer: 185 Hp / 240 Mana
Druid: 185 Hp / 240 Mana
Paladin: 220 Hp / 105 Mana
Knight: 255 Hp / 35 Mana

It's really simple to start Exp what ever vocation you are. with 5x exp you will be level 20 in no time.

As Paladin, you can start make arrows already at first login! you start with a bow so it's really simple start a new paladin!

Knight have great attack and don't have any problems start hunt orcs, even orc warriors (but beware, don't try to own them too much)

Mages are also pretty simple to start as they gain mana pretty fast (unpromoted gives 5 mana / 2 sec). and when you're above level 15~ or something you can loot your Energy staff to deal more damage in distance shoting :p

Ps: This server is made for those who know what a RPG-Feeling is like. and want to feel it!
if you don't like the true Tibia Rpg Feeling then don't even comment!

Special Added:

Soft Boots:
yes! The Soft Boots have been added! they're giving 2 Hp/ 2 sec and 2 mana/ 1 sec and are also infinitive, they will have a worth off about 500k and will only be found on a quest!

Demon Armor:
Demon Armor gives Protection against Energy, Fire and Poison, each 10% protection, which will make Demon Armor get a bit higher prise and also some people would rather have Demon Armor then Magic Plate Armor due to the protection.
/This armor isn't lootable, you will simple have to find out what quest gives it!)

Blue Robe:
Blue robe gives Protection against Energy, Fire, poison and Psychical, each 5 %, this will be a great armor for Mages both with the weight and the protection!

I will start no doubt, is it up?

it's running yes, but not for public no =/

I'll open it at 20:00 CET (2 hours and 4 minutes left)

damn, there was many people login to it without I even advise about it :O

even before I made this thread xD

I recommend all to check at Tutorials..

First Login

and then what ever vocation you wanted to pick.

so everyone is clear how they start the exping and wont get stuck in temple and saying "Free itamz plx" :p

You just shut it off, :'(

I'm Speak by the way.

I told you why I closed the login ports... it's because all test
characters and such will have reset before I launch the server,
beside that it's not fair if some players get a head start before
the other even have a chance to login, and also the server will be
resterted a few times before the launch anyway because there's a few
script updates that's under testing.

I hope you understand why I closed the login ports..

Yes, i do understand RealSoft, but don't worry, i'll be the highest level in the end :)

EDIT: I read some of your tutorials and i noticed a typo that you do,

it's Stuff, not Stuffs.

For example

Diffrent stuff, not Diffrent stuffs

Edit: In the start of the Sorcerers tutorial it says You'll start at level 8, as a DRUID

Yes, i do understand RealSoft, but don't worry, i'll be the highest level in the end :)

EDIT: I read some of your tutorials and i noticed a typo that you do,

it's Stuff, not Stuffs.

For example

Diffrent stuff, not Diffrent stuffs

Edit: In the start of the Sorcerers tutorial it says You'll start at level 8, as a DRUID

thanks for reporting, I appreciate that..

also I disabled account page, I going to reset the database soon, and I don't want to piss people off after they create acc/players and then it's deleted =/
69614397.png

So.. I have to create a new account in 1.5 hours?

yeah =/

I know it suck a bit, and I'm sorry I didn't disable the account earlier.. I didn't expect that people would find the way to the server without my advisements threads :O

even before this thread was started :O

The Database is reset and fresh for a new start ;)

From now on there will be daily backups created!

Opening login ports in a few minutes!

The "Account" Part of side will be open in 2 minutes!

:p

11:24 You see yourself. You are a royal paladin.

First in the server with promo?

12:11 You advanced from Level 29 to Level 30.

First level 30!

Last edited:
11:24 You see yourself. You are a royal paladin.

First in the server with promo?

12:11 You advanced from Level 29 to Level 30.

First level 30!

You was the first one :p

I saw that one the statics that there was one promoted some hours ago =) Gratz!

and Gratz to your level! :D

Made any quest yet? ;)

Yeah, i made the teamquest :d

Edit: Me and Cyko was hunting Vamps and i died :'(

Last edited:
Back