• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom RPG map

Do you think it works?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Medevh

RPG Mapper
Reaction score
Do you guys think that custom RPG map with rates like 15x might work? I mean like 150 people+ if it was good mapped etc..?

I'm sure you won't get 150+ people on low rated custom server. However, you will get much less retarded people.

@up Thanatos was rpg server with 50+ online average, pretty nice ;O

If your purpose to create an RPG map (custom) is to make people stay and enjoyr you map, I would suggest you to put a lot of effort in the project and therefore lower the rates to about 2-5x experience rate, if not I can't see why creating an RPG map from sketch in case people just kill one rat and boomwoom "You advanced from level 8 to level 100."

Have fun mapping the "Level 100 in one rat-cave" :)

But if you use an experience rate of 2-5x then the players will be more or less forced to stay in one cave or explore more. Will make it all more RPG'ish. As well we can define the word "RPG" to a server which do not include teleportrooms and high rates. Let's define that kind of server to a "fun-server"! ;)

Back