• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merestia.online Development Thread (2022)-(2023)

cocacola13

Reaction score
Hello Tibian Brathers!
I would like to briefly describe to you what the Merestia project is.
For years, together with the team, I wanted to create a variety of ots, the so-called Evo + Rpg. Based on the famous and still appreciated client 8.6
I finally got the motivation to do something decent and not for 5 minutes.

With each map update or system update, the post will be updated​

screenshot_2023-05-5-16-28-38.png

Merestia Dev-log Updates :>
Hello everyone, I'm back, I bring some new tidbits about meresti that I've been working on with my friend. After much consideration, we went towards Rebirth (Reborn System) It will allow us to do something unique and expand our boundaries regarding Game Play meresti and general content. Below are the explanations:>
Rebrith System (Reborn).
Each rebrith gives us new stats Dmg, Exp, Hp/Mana, rebrith level is not Static what does it mean? This means that the first rebirth is at level 1000, each subsequent reborn 250 levels more Price for reborn is fixed The standard reborn cost has not yet been determined but assume x*rebirth to be able to dispose of Money. For each rebirth we get 10% exp. So to explain 1 "reborn" *10% exp, 2 "reborn" 20% exp more.
The dmg system works the same way, your stats are multiplied by X.
Boss System (daily).
After much thought on how to value Merestia Tokens, We decided to add a Daily Boss for 25 Merestia Tokens and CC,
from each boss you can drop various items from (SMS SHOP) each boss is responsible for some items For example, Gaia is responsible for "Legs" items, so you can drop Trousers for your character with a bit of luck.
Each boss can be beaten every 24 hours.
Merestia_bossing_city.gif
I grab some screenshots. and we will be back soon with a dose of new updates Please leave your rating and like our post :D
regards Merestia team
City Adorian Main (Temple)
Meresta_temple.gif
Bossing room
Merestia_Boss.gif
Small Ghost City
Merestia_ghost_city.gif

Hunts

Merestia_hunts.gif

Post automatically merged:

Quest Room.
Merestia_Quest.gif
Training Room.
Merestia_Training.gif

Boosted Creature
Every day after Save Server at 10:00 European time, a new busted monster is drawn. Bonus Exp and Loot are drawn automatically, Each monster drawn is spawned -1 Temple or you can see it on our website.
Merestia_Bossted_creature_city.gif
In website:
1690738470220.png

Merestia_Bossted_creature_animate_text.gif

Castle 24H.
castle 24 when the guild takes over the castle, I get access to exclusive exp places for each guild member, There is a separate NPC in the castle that buys loot, You get a 10% exp bonus (Bonus is combined with rebirth Bonus, Double Exp potions). Each subsequent guild can "take over" the castle. Castle players are no longer automatically teleported to the temple.
Merestia_Castle_24hr.gif

Last edited:
Back